Chapter 22

Silvermoon's POV

I passed out due to the amount of time I called out to someone using my powers and not my bond. I was awoken in a different room then before this time I was on a bed butt let's just say it stunk. I was sick to my stomach because of it. This wasn't a bed I'd be alone in. Someone else's smell was drowned there smell in it. Plus I know I wasn't in my clothes from before. Someone changed them.

Ugh I scratch my skin trying to remove the stench. These clothes where a males but they weren't Damon's. I felt filthy in it. Then someone walked in.

It was the male this shirt belonged to. He had red eyes. And he a huge beer belly.  I could feel my entire body cringe at the sight. 

"Hello love I haven't seen you in ages. What's it been 500 year?"

"I have no clue who you are. But get away from me."

"I just found you Silvermoon. Whats wrong my beautiful mate."

"I am not your mate! Zeref is my mate."

He walked over and smached me. What the hell is wrong with him.

"YOU ARE MINE!!!!"

The got closer and touched my mark. I felt a burning pain run through my body as he did do. I screamed out in pain.

>ZEREF HELP< 

I scream out to my mate but no response returns to me. This man  conintues to touch me causing more pain to rush through my body. It hurt it hurts so bad. Where was Zeref? Why wasn't he here with me and why can't I talk to Jillian. Why? All these questions go around in my head as I try to think about it only to become more confused. In all of this I used some sort of force field to push him away from me. It staid there until he gave up and walked away a few minutes later I was out cold.

Zeref POV

Let's just say I took over and wasn't letting anyone talk me into going away not even Damon. I was mad at him for not making sure that she was safe. I tried and he didn't ugh I could shot him if we where different people. 

'Shut up and leave me alone it not like we're not feeling the same thing.'

I felt a burning in my heart. It was followed by a scream calling me. It was Silvermoon, she was calling out for me. 

About an hour ago I got a mind link from Jayson telling me she was about 20 hours away near the beach front. So we plan an attack with the help of the local alpha down there. We leave in an hour. My party includes myself and Damon, Jacob, James and Carin, Jonathan. Jc is staying cause he doesn't want to draw to much attention, plus he can help Jayson and his mother. I walk to our room feeling the pain I sit down. I know that its not hurt fault. I can feel her through our mate bond. She's in so much pain, and she so lonely. 

I stud up and finished packing a bag of my/Damon's stuff as well as another mostly of our shirts and a few of silvermoon/Jillian's undergarments. I grabbed out different soaps and shampoos for the both of us and through then in a bag. I walked down stairs to see my mother and father waiting for me. I could tell my father was in pain.

"Hey Zeref make sure everybody gets home okay. Expecially our luna.  We'll be waiting for your return."

"Yes Zeref but remember to calm down and breath. And most of all don't get mad at her if she was forced into anything she didn't want to do."

"I know, I will do my best and I promise to be back soon."

I went out the door and hoped into one of jeeps we bought few years back for traveling. I put our bags in the back and then we where off.