Chapter 25

A/N: Ben at the top

Jillian's POV

Everything sounded muffled. Like I had something in my ears. Then I finally heard it clearly it was Damon.

"When you wake up your dead! I'm going to kill you and throw you in a box 20 feet under!"

He was crying. I reached out my hand.

"No, you won't you love me too much."

He looked up.

"You idiot never do that again I thought you died."

"I'm too much of a drama queen to die that easy, my love."

Then we heard a light knock at the door. It was Dr. Knight.

"Well all be darned your Ms. Smith you fainted from using magic. Oh, I have the results you wanted.  Have you told him your thoughts to why ya came in the first place? Or do ya mind if I just tell ya both."

I gulped as Damon looked at me asking for answers, without the whole asking part.

"No, I was hoping my gut was right just so you know. But let's just kill to bird with one stone, shall we?"

"Okay, Ms. Smith, Mr. Silvermoon, I'd say ya boh should expect to be ready to have a little one running around in no time. Being as werewolf pregnancies are fast and being mated to an alpha makes it much fast. I mean I should know. I carried my oldest kid for almost 6 and a half months before he was ready to get out. We'd like to do an ultrasound to see how far you are along and check that your body can handle the baby. If that's okay with ya?"

My face must be covered with so many emotions I don't know which one to focus on. I look over at Damon who was already looking at me. Oh, my goddess what does he think? He stood up and pulled me into a big hug.

I feel tears roll down my face. I was gonna be a mom and Damon was gonna be a father. We're gonna be parents. Oh, what if my mom kills me! No what if my brothers end up killing Damon. Is this how my family will take power oh my goddess I need to stop overthinking everything.

Damon spoke up first.

"That sounds great Dr. Knight tell us whenever you're ready."

"Okay Mr. Silvermoon will be ready in a second but we can wait if yall want to."

"No, let's keep my spirits on cloud 9 because between finding my mate and knowing she's caring my pup makes me overjoyed and before I faint from just this I want to know everything's gonna be okay."

"Ben stop flirting and get in here."

Oh, moon goddess your gonna kill me before I can even give birth if you keep this up!

They brought in the ultrasound equipment. So many machines in one room wow never thought this day would come. Plus it being this soon is starting to become overkill. Then I noticed Ben is looking out the room window which is slightly closed. He's watching my brother pace the room. I notice that not one of his shirts it's too big. Did I mention Ben is like 6'4 or 6'5? He's really tall. Plus he has a more muscular look to him then Jayson but not as much as Damon. Oh, my goddess that means my brothers the bottom. I start giggling.

Everyone looks over at me.

"Hey, Ben go get him. Will ya I can feel his nervousness from here. Plus you'll be able to focus better if he's closer to you right? I mean he is my brother and I'll have to tell him sooner or later."

His face turned red, he nodded and went to get my brother.

"You know it's not nice to tease people. Your brothers going to be mad at you."

"If they don't get close soon nature will take over so why can't I give them a little push here and there. Plus it means he'll be happy soon right?"

He just shakes his head as Dr. Knight giggles. Then both of them walk in.

"Hey, Jayson I have something I gotta tell ya."

"What is that?"

"I'm pregnant."

His face was blank I mean not blank but so many emotions to where his face couldn't keep up.

"Well, now that your brothers here can I finally do the ultrasound?"

"Yeah sounds good to me."

She lifts up the little paper dress and put the cold jelly on my stomach. Then took the wand off the side of the machine and moved it around my stomach. She giggles and Ben just stares at the machine.  Dr. Knight was the first to break the silence.

"Well, there they are."

They... Wait does she mean.

"Well, you two are going to have twins."

She said it the big words. Twins. Which mean double the trouble. Oh, now I get why everyone says when you have kids that they'll be 10 times as bad as you are. Mom, dad, I'm sorry for everything, oh please spare me. 20 times as bad in one go your kidding right.

I feel hands slip around my waist.

"Looks like will have our hands full, Jillian."

I feel my entire body heat up. I think Ben had to catch Jayson. Due to the fact, Jayson back is against his chest.

"But one seems to be a little weaker so you'll have to keep an eye on it."

Oh come one, you give me twins and make one weaker that's just mean. 

>I'm guessing maybe your getting payback.<

>Silvermoon be quiet I don't know what I did to deserve the twins and now you're saying I've done something to upset the moon goddess. Your mother, could it have been you.<

>Well, when you put it that ways. I...<

Then she doesn't say anything at all. I focus on what happens in front of me. Everyone was told to get out the room by Damon that way we had time to talk. Just the two of us. He slides into the bed next to me and I scoot over to let him have some room.

"Are you upset that we're going to be parents?"

"No that's not it."

"Then are you worried about it?"

"Of course you heard the doc. She said one of them is weak. What happens if something goes wrong and they both die. That would be my luck. I'm supposed to carry the next generation alpha family line and here I am giving it another weak baby. How can I face anyone in the pack when they find out that the Alphas and his mate are having kids but one is weak just like her."

I feel tears flow from my face. Damon hand reaches up and wipes it away.

"No one's going to say that I won't allow them to. If they don't like it they can leave. I mean I don't see any of them not accepting the wonderful children that we're going to have. They will be perfect. Well, a handful due to them being our kids but that what makes them perfect they're our kids and no one can change that."

I feel happy now that he said that. I smiled into his chest as I slowly felt tired and went to sleep.