Chapter 8

Damon POV

Today I'm having a party at the packed house since my parents are gone over to another pack to help.

But let's go back to the beginning of today. It started out the same. With some warm-up training. Which if I do say it's boring. I drove to Jayson house and picked him up. He invited me in. Between all the male hormone smells. I caught a scent of strawberries and chocolate. I was going to follow it but Jayson came running down the stairs and grabbed me by the arm dragging me back to the car. I got in my car and drove off.  

We got to the training field. By the way, did I say that it was like 5 am right now? 

So we start with a mile run. We did some sparring. 

Then we had to head to the football field at school for practice. Why coach wants us to practice right now, I don't know? But he said to be out there and being Captain of the team meant I had to set a good example. So Jayson and I were the first ones there I mean after Coach. 

The rest of the team got there around start time. We got through the warm-ups. Then we moved on to some game set up practice. So we did about two practice games. 

Since it was a Saturday that meant that we didn't have classes today. Which was great. I went to my car and Jayson was already leaning against it. 

"Damon mind driving me home? I need to grab some stuff before the party."

"Dude no problem. You need me to pick you up or are you getting your car out the shop."

See a week ago he had his brakes and tires give out on him. He had like a three-second time span to stop the car and his old car couldn't take it. 

"Nah mom decided she was going to get me a new car and sell that piece of crap. She going to be home around 3 with the new car."

"Oh, that's great. What type."

" A yellow-and-black-stripe 2014 concept Camaro."

"Oh, nice dude."

"You going to take me home or not?"

"Yeah sure get in."

Wow, I looked at the clock. I was already 10 am. Wow, 5 hours went bye pretty fast. I drop Jayson off and drove home.

((Party))

Jayson had stopped by early. We finished getting everything ready. You be surprised what a lot of werewolves can shuffle down. But oh well am I right. 

So people started showing up and they ran in turned the music and we practically had every teenager in the pack at the house plus the some of the football team members who happen to be from others packs. So the pack house probably has seen this many people at once in a while. But oh well, am I right. 

Jayson and I were hanging out until he had wondered off. I mean you think he'd stay with the birthday boy all night. But apparently, he found some chick who was more important or something.

Well, I had become very bored after a while. I mean this was miserable to me. I got a lot of Happy Birthdays from people as I walked by them. It was also kind of annoying though. People trashing each other's faces. 

I caught the scent I had smelled this morning. When I looked up I saw her. Her bright blonde hair flowing back and forth as she walked. Her hips swaying back and forth. She was perfect. 

Of course, my wolf Zeref wanted to chase her down and mark her right there. I just wanted to watch her. So I followed without being to seen by her. She opened the porch door and walked out. No one noticed her leave so I walked towards the door and watched her through the blind.