Chapter 12

Jillian POV

I woke up to someone holding my hand. I opened my eyes completely to see Damon. His black hair in a mess. God my body hurts. But somehow I feel different.

I decided to get up. I really needed to go to the bathroom. I got loose of Damon demon strong grip and crawled out of bed. I wobbled to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and went to wash my hands. When I saw my mark. I gawked at it with wide eyes. It was beautiful. It was two wolves howling ((picture above)). I loved it. Still mad that he marked me though.

I sighed and left the bathroom only to run into my brother on the bed beside mine.

I walked over and tapped his shoulder.

"Jayson?"

He turned over kind of upset. But he still opened his eyes. They were purple like mine. I almost jumped back.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Your eyes they're not green anymore!"

He looked at me confused then I walked over to see a still sleeping Damon. I grabbed his phone from his pocket. I slid the screen over to the selfie camera side. He looked at it and his heart rate went up.

He screamed which cause Damon to wake up and fall on the floor. A nurse came rushing in along with my family.

"You're finally awake the both of you that's good. But wait Jayson are your eyes purple."

"I guess they are but what happened."

Mom said we were both out cold for 2 weeks which meant we missed our birthday. Ugh so unfair that like the 5th one I missed.

"Wait you mean we both slept like rocks. For 2 whole weeks."

"Yep, that's right son. You sleep 2 weeks. It was back to back too. She went to sleep than you did. Do you guys remember anything before you fainted?"

"I was in the woods near the waterfall when I felt this sudden wave of power come over me."

"I was out near the pack border patrolling when I felted a wave of power too."

I remembered my dream of a wolf named Silvermoon. I wonder if she know's why it happened?

'I sure do girly'

'Who's in my head'

'It's me Silvermoon. I'm your wolf. I've tried talking to you for years but I've just been too weak to do anything.'

'That's great.'

I looked around everyone's eyes on me. I smiled. I thought I would surprise everyone.

"I can hear my wolf talking."

Mom nearly fainted in the spot she was stand. I raced over and caught her. Everyone stood there astonished that I was next to mom in seconds. My mother spoke up.

"You're not kidding are you?"

"Nope why would I joke about a great thing like this?"

I looked at Damon. He was definitely bewildered.

"Guys my head hurts."

My brother spoke up and scared us all. His pulse increased and he started seizing. I was over at his side trying to figure out what was wrong. My senses told me to touch his head. So me being me that's what I did. What I saw was unbelievable.

A pack standing protecting two people. What did this mean?

He stopped seizing and passed out again. With that, I felt a little dizzy myself. I lost my footing and was caught by Damon. then Silvermoon screamed in my head.