Chapter 4

Jillian POV

One day Jacob Fiance got up and barged in my room. She started yelling at me.

"I don't care if you hate everything or if you're scared of everything. I'm tired of everyone treating you like a baby. So get up out of bed and were going shopping. Do I make myself clear."

I just rolled over and let her yell. Then she grabbed my covers and pulled them off.

"You are 17 years old and I've waited years to get married to your brother. He told me to wait and you would get better and from what I see your only getting worse with everyone babying you. So I'm done waiting Get you ass out of bed and get dressed and meet me down stairs in at least 20 minutes. If you're not I'm going to grab something out of my closet and put you in it myself and drag you to the store in that."

I was shocked she was serious about this. You know I hadn't noticed but she said I was 17 last thing I remember was going to freshman year at the age of 14. You mean to tell me I'm supposed to be a senior this year. Wow ti,e sure flies by fast. Oh did I mention I got in the shower and took a bath I got out and wiped the mirror clear something I hadn't done in a while? I looked up to see a monster

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My brother ran and yelled at me.

I started breathing heavy. Who was that woman? Then I heard Jacob fiance speak up.

"So you saw your face see. You let everything slip by you. Finish getting ready and I'll see you down stairs."

The boys all probably looked at her and I sighed.

"Okay, I'll see you as soon as I'm done."

I brushed my teeth and flipped my hair over to the right. It looked really bad. It had grown out badly. I walked into my clothes to realize none of them fit. I grabbed my robe and walked out my room. Everyone looked at me. Sure I lost weight but I could look that much worse. I had been too scared to look in the mirror again.

I had forgotten Jacob fiances name. I walked towards their room. I knocked on the door she walked out. She had an hour glass figure and she had eyes the color of a fresh clean ocean. I hadn't noticed but she had a mark on her neck. JAS. Huh?

"Oh, you like my mark?"

"Mark as in you know about us?"

"Yes, werewolf girl. But I also know you're an omega as well. oh, by the way, follow me okay."

She pulled me into her and Jacob room. It snuck in that my brother marked her J.A.S. It stud for Jacob Alexander Smith.She handed me a set of clothes.

"I saw you had lost some weight in some areas so put these on."

It was a tank top a bra, underwear and a short skirt. I put in on and it fit perfect.

"Sit down here okay."

She put my robe on me and grabbed a pair of scissors. She put my hair in pony tails and cut it even with my elbows. She did a really good job too. I like it. Before it was passed my butt and went to my knees. She handed me a mirror. I looked at my face. It didn't have baby fat on my face and I had a smaller figure. It was almost the same as her's but I still had more weight on my but and boobs than she did.

"Oh I forgot your name would you please tell me again. I'm sure but I can't help but not remember."

"It was a long time ago. So I'll tell you Savannah Bailey Presley Soon to just be Savanna Smith."