Chapter 17

(A/N: warning Pg-13 rating goes out the window in this chapter. Read at your own risk this chapter contains sexual content.)

Jillian's POV,

Okay so it's been a week since I let my brother escape let's just say he hadn't come back yet and last night I got a call saying they were sending their pack members to get hid stuff. Good thing he got packed when he was supposed to move to the pack house or in with mom I don't remember. So yeah I'm kind of lonely.

But now me and Silvermoon are getting to know each other. It's kind of wierd she said thingd like she been reincarnated many times but never as weak as with me. Plus she said the the power thing me and Damon felt almost a month ago was just her awakening and bring able to move. She said that I needed to be careful though. Something about my heat starting soon. She was trying to give one me and her some time before it as well as for me and Damon getting use to bring together. Even though our bond is strong it's not complet. As most people would say we still haven't 'done it'. Yeah see almost all of my brothers by now have 'done it' with their mates do to the fact that when you first meet your mate you have this overly strong earge to mark them. But do to the fact I had a panic attack when me and Damon realized we are mates he overcame it. Until he bite me. Then last time we got interrupted by my mom.

So yeah thats probably been hard for him. I mean he's spends more time in the office then with me and he's been sleeping there too. It sucks! I decided to go check on him.

I walked up to the office door. I knocked and got a weird noise which I hope means come in.

((Sexual content starts now!!))

As I pushed open then door an overwhelming amount of heat ran over me. So hot I fell on my knees. At that moment Damon looked up. His eyes black with lust. He was over to me in seconds. Everywhere he touches becomes hotter. The only thing on my mind is I want him and I want him now.

"Damon ... please make ... it stop."

With that he grabbed me and in a second I had my back against a  wall with Damon all ovrr my mark. Kissing in hard causing mr to moan. This wasn't it I wasn't satisfied I wanted more. I didn't care the consequence.

"Damon more."

I could tell he was holding back. Almost as though he was going to hurt me. I didn't care I wanted him no wait I NEEDED HIM!

"You sure your pushing me over the edge the more we do the worse all get."

"Yes I don't care what happened do me now!"

With that he went to work. Ripping my shirt in two. May I say that was hot. Like really hot when the cloth was removed I couldn't feel the cold fall air. I could only sence the heat radiating of the both of us. 

Everytime he touched me the more my body responded. He licked my mark causing me to moan like crazy and a spark to fly between us. He pulled my body close to his. I couldn't help it if he was going to take my shirt off it was only fair for me to take his off right? So thats what I did I pulled at the seam of his shirt. In a second it was off and I threw it god knows where. 

I felt something on my leg. I knew exactly what it was. Damon was hard. He was hard for me not some other girl me. The wierd girl who never had a wolf. The girl bullied for being different. The girl ... I was pulled out of my thought when he finally thrusted into me. 

"Ahh!!!!!!!"

In that moment nothing mattered. It was just the two of us. No one there no one listening in. Even though I wasn't really try to be silent. 

"Hey Jillian focuse on me will yah? Remember I can hear thoughts when you think."

"oh ..."

'I love you'

'Well I love you too Jillian Silvermoon'

As he said that I knew I was grining ear to ear. That sounded so right, it was perfect.

This was perfect. We were perfect.

"Love I know that you think that but I really want to finish. So keep your thoughts to yourself."

I just nodded and blushed.

Without another word, he was moving around inside of me. Pushing in and out of my body. The heat was killer. The warmth coming off his body only make me want more as I pulled my body closer to his. 

The warmth of his movements caused my brain to go blank. As well as made my heart beat faster, but at the same time it wasn't enough. This sweet torture of gentleness was just not enought.

"H-harder," I panted, rational thinking long gone. "Please, fuck me harder!"

I could feel him stiffen for a brief moment. Then this ungodly smirk came across his face.

"Your wish is my command, my love." he murmured darkly in my ear as he grabbed onto my hips and thrusted into me harder and faster then before.

Damon's hand trail roughly over my body. Leaving behind small scratches that I didn't seemed to mind.

"Ah, fuck," I gasped, voice already hoarse from my screams of pleasure. "Damon, D-D-Damon— ahh"

We both knew we were close. But this was only round one of a full night together. 

Damon placed kisses all over the collarbone, biting down in the crook of my neck, and I moaned out in waves of pleasure. Feelings of happiness carried out through my body and mind as well as these feelings of different intense emotions. Damon continued to fuck me with hard thrusts and didn't last much longer after that, whispering out my name as he came and rode out his own orgasm.

He lightly kissed around my mark and we both came down from this high. He picked me up and grabbed a blanked that sat in his office and covered me as he pulled up his pants in a temorary fix until we got back to our room.

I let you think about what happened next.