Chapter 16

Jillian's POV

Oh my poor older brother, Josh. His mate hurt Jayson and on top of it all he's  Alpha too. Josh has never as far as I can remember liked te idea of having an Alpha mate. Sure, I'm still mad at him just, not as bad as our mom is though. I mean Jayson will heal up quick he always has, ya know? Keegan really wants to join his mate but mom has Josh staying at home being watched by one of the boys, my older brothers, until Jayson wakes up. Which I think is mean so I'm trying to sneak him out today. My brother JC was watching him since he was the only one free today. I have a plan to use his mate against him. I know mean right. You see his mate i've been allowed to now call Taylor even though he doesn't really let anyone call him that other then his parents, my brother JC, and now me. Taylor hasn't let my brother sleep with him since they left the city. I mean from what I understand the only reason they even met was because his old manger needed to retire so they brought Taylor in to fill in that spot. So my brother lasted about a week until they both got drunk at a warming party. So they haven't done it since then. So the tention between them is getting really tense. So I'm using this to my advantage. I'm going to drag Taylor away from his computer and put him and me about 5 feet away from JC so when JC walks over I'll slip past him and unlock the door and let Josh an Keegan out. So here goes plan A.

"Yo Taylor lets go for a walk. You haven't left that computer screen since you got here."

He looked up letting his glasses fall onto the bridge of his nose his blonde falling into his blue-green eyes. He sighed.

"Can I help you Jelly bean? I can see your trying to pull something."

"You'll probaly hate this idea but I really need to destracted JC so I can let Josh out the old cabin. I feel so bad for him."

He closed his lap top.

"God you'll owe me so I guess we'll just dill with that later."

I ran up to him and gave him a tight squeeze. 

"Oh my god, THANK YOU!"

"Jelly bean put me down please."

"Huh?"

I look down and realized I had picked him up. Wow that's new. Taylor grabbed his big sweater which was probaly JC's because its way to big on him. We walked out back and we split up. Before I new it JC took off from the cabin. I used this time to run over to it. In about one second I was infront of the cabin door. I found mom's spear key. I pushed the key in and twisted the knob. I walked in, it was pretty silent then all of the sudden. A wolf came around the coner. It was angry. It growled at me.

"Josh its me, look at me your little sister, Jillian, Jill."

It looked me and snapped. Then all of a sudden he jumped at me.

All of a sudden I felt my bones pop. When Josh almost landed on me I was able to move swiftly out of his paws. Which threw him off balance. Giving me an advantage. In a second he was pinned to the ground on his fur was a paw. Let me saw a white paw. Which should be my hand not a wolf paw. At the same time James ran in. He looked at me and grabbed the closet thing possible to hold in front of my face like I was attacking. At this point Josh was silent. I lifted my paw away and walked into a random room which thank god was moms, I grabbed a spear shirt and pants along with a lab coat. As soon as I walked out the was still a stick pointed at my face.

"James get that thing out my face. Thanks for just asuming I'm the bad guy in this senareo. Josh was the one who attacked me. He can't think straight in here. Think about when you found out that Carin was your mate. Did you watch over her even when you knew when she was mad at you. you've had him locked up in here with nothing but his wolf to talk to. He panic I wasn't his mate which is who he wanted to walk threw that door."