chapter 15

A/N: Sebastian

Keegan POV

I took control of the body cause Josh panic attack so him running wasn't a good idea. I wanted to turn around and go to mate.

'Josh can I please turn around? I wanna go to mate.'

No response.

'JOSH?! YOU THERE?'

He must have blocked me out. Before I realized it someone was calling out to Josh.

'Josh you out there?'

'No it's just Keegan his wolf how may I help?'

'I need you to bring him to the hospital and make sure he doesn't run from his mate again.'

'I'll try but he's so scared he let me take over half way. I wanted to turn back but decided on not doing so.'

'Okay thanks Keegan.'

I ran into the direction of the pack hospitals. I mean sure we shared it with other packs in the general area that way werewolves would have a hospital to go to but whatever I'm rambling.

I stopped in front of the doors and walked threw the doors and I spelt wild blackberries and coconut. Like Josh's favorite fruits. I mean I liked them too. I knew it was my mate. I walked behind the nurses station and grabbed some of the spare cloths in Josh's size. I walked to the closest bathroom shifted and pulled on the cloths.

As I walked out something ran straight into me holding closely to it's body. The blackberries and coconut smell made me feel insane. I sighed and push him off knowing that right now I need to let Josh take over. But he still didn't want to so I was stuck in this form with my mate's human form.

He didn't like the idea of us being away from each other. I sighed and started talking to break the ice.

"Hi I'm Keegan, Josh's wolf. You are?"

"Oh yeah I'm Sebastian and my wolves name is Brick. I'm sorry if I scared Josh I promise I'd never reject him."

"I know you wouldn't but he panicked after seeing what you did to our brother. He may not be blood but he's still our little brother."

"I'm sorry it's just for some reason I smelt you on him and got really mad."

"It's okay I understand but Josh is the one that needs a little help with that. Back in high school he got bullied for being gay. So it's hard for him to be okay with anything that's different. Some of there favorite lines where that our mate would reject us. So when he saw you he started to panic."

"I'm so sorry."

"As I said it okay and I can feel that you're not lieing to us. Just give him some time. Oh by the way were is my family."

"Oh there this way."

He grabbed my arm and we walked over to my family. First one I saw was poor little Jillian holding onto her poor mate. Damon and Jayson were like brothers. So it really hurt him to see him like this. I mean he had just gotten out the hospital a few weeks ago.

I stopped in front of Jillian.

"Hey Jill you okay?"

"Oh you're Keegan right? Yeah I'm fine I guess. I mean my twin is in the E.R. mom said that she was getting mad we keep getting hurt."

"Well hopefully everything will come out fine. Plus he's a werewolf so he'll probably end up back in the game before the end of the season."

Damon was giving Sebastian the nasty eye. You could tell he wasn't happy. Then I felt a small tapped in my head.

'Hello'

'It's me.'

'Well hey there Josh you ready to face your mate.'

'I'll have to one day so I guess so.'

I relaxed and let Josh take over.

JOSH'S POV

I took control of my body. I put my hand on my right arm and put my head down. I looked at cloths that clearly weren't mine. It was a nurses outfit. Let's just say it was very tight fitting and I wasn't really liking it.

I felt something touch my arm. I saw him he was so hot I couldn't believe it. He had the most smooth hair and the most bright chocolate colored eyes. I could feel my eyes racking over his body apparently he had taken off his Jersey and had on a muscle shirt under it so I could see his very well defined abs. I mean I would so... I stopped myself before I ended up running my hands up and down his body.

I could tell everybody was looking at me. I probably looked like a hormonal teenager but oh well. Did I mention by this time my mom came out as calm as ever and looked all my brothers plus Jillian and there mates over. We all looked like a bunch of kids in love other than my oldest brother Jacob and his mate. They look like adults compared to the rest of us. James wasn't here yet but Carin his mate was. They called it quits on the games today so she and I think Jillian calls her Kat are here. You see Kat and Jayson got close at one point but it was only physical no emotion needed they just got drunk. Which ment they hit the hard stuff or drank it all real quick. I mean alcohol only stays in our system for about a total of ten minutes or that's what I had heard from over hearing people over the years.

But she felt bad and Carin of course was the gamma for our pack cause her father was one. So knowing the beta was in a bad situation was bad for her because it ment more work and less time to spend with her mate.

I mean her and James are tied to the hip practically. I mean James changed college's and Carin already had a pretty easy schedule for school. Plus they had marked each other at one point. Oh did I also say my brother was interning at the pack hospitals. He plans to take over mom's spot. But she making him work three times as hard for it. To bad for him right. Did I also tell you Carin is studying to be a nurse that way they can work together. I think it's kind of stupid but what do I know I'm not thinking about my future I mean I have done given upn on it. I didn't fit in plus I couldn't find my mate.

Wait what was my mate's position in his pack. OMG I never thought about that. What if he's one of the higher ups. Oh please dear moon goddess please just let him be a normal warrior.

I heard someone calling for me.

"Joshua Taylor Smith are you listening to me?"

"Oh mom sorry I zoned out."

"Just cause you found your mate doesn't mean I liked him. He has seriously hurt your brother I mean a bunch of bruises a broke arm fractured leg and a concussion. So far he's way away from my good side."

My mate looked away from were my mother was standing I could feel he felt really hurt by that.

"Young man I know who you are just because your an Alpha doesn't mean anything to me. You hurt my son and that's going to take a long time to wash away!"

Wow mom could rant. But my brain was focused on what she said before that. He's an Alpha. Darn it mood goddess I feel betrayed right now. But I know you have a meaning for it.

After that the night went on and of course Jayson stayed at the hospital I decided it was best to wait and go to Sebastian pack later on yh as the way were weren't rushing things. He wanted to at least stay with me but I told him it was best to just go ahead home that way his pack new things were okay plus mom didn't like him within five feet of me.

But once he left I went to bed. Dreading the near future.