Chapter 11

Damon's POV

I was angry as I dragged Jillian back to my room. I mean sure I hadn't thought about school. I was too busy worrying about the ceremony tonight. Plus I was overly happy that I found my mate. You probably wonder why I found her before she turns 18. Well, that's easy an Alpha can find their mate before their mates turn 18 as long as they're birthdays are around the corner like Jillian's. Dad says that he had to wait two years because mom was in a different pack. See my mom comes from a long line of alpha's as well so it was funny too when she was going to turn 18 so her father said she needed to meet the other pack alpha's since she was next in line as a female alpha. Which I find cool. So grandpa bought a 17.5-year-old mom with him to the next meeting of the surrounding clans and there she met my dad. Mom told me that story when I was young so that I would be able to tell who my mate was right away. 

Back to the story at hand though. So I locked the door to my room as soon as we entered. 

"Damon?"

As soon as she said that I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her like there would be no tomorrow. What I liked most was that she accepted the kiss and kissed me back. As I kissed her my wolf, Zeref was able to slip into control. 

Zeref's POV

I took control and pulled Jillian closer to us. I put my arms around her waist. I also decided to lick her lips. He oh so perfect lips. As soon as I did she opened her mouth and allowed me to explore.  She tasted so sweet I loved it. Then Damon ruined the moment for me.

"Zeref why'd you do that?"

I just ignored him. I continued to kiss her. He was getting Jealous of me. Hahaha, I got to explore her mouth first because I took advantage of this. I mean sure if her wolf was stronger I could just have her but. I can't I mean her wolf is so frail but she still beautiful. I loved her but she so weak she can't even make contact with her human. It was kind of sad.

I released her from my kiss as I trailed down her neck. Looking for that one spot that I would put out mark. Found it!

As soon as she moaned I knew where it was and bit her. When I did I put Damon back in control.

Damon's POV

As soon as I realized what Zeref had done to her. I pulled my teeth out and licked her wound. As soon as I was done she pushed me away. That really hurt my heart. I felt kind of rejected. Then she ran off crying to boot it all off. 

Then I heard my mother

"Damon Joesph Silvermoon! GO GET YOUR MATE RIGHT NOW!"

I was so in trouble. I ran down stairs and followed her sent. For someone without a wolf she sure can run fast.

'She has a wolf'

'Zeref what are you talking about.'

'I felt her wolf but it's too weak for it to help her at all.'

'so she has one.'

My thoughts were interrupted by this force which made me fall over. I transformed ripping my clothes apparent and I ran towards Jillian scent. I found her unconscious on the ground. 

'Jayson'

'Yes Alpha'

'tell your mom to open up the clinic for an emergency.'

'Why what happened are you okay?'

'yeah I' fine but Jillian not.'

'I'm on my way back to the pack doctors house now.'

'Oh my god what did you do to my sister? And I will tell mom.'

He dropped the link and I ran into the clinic with Jillian on my back. Her mother grabbed her and I tried to follow but she yelled at me to stay there. I was too scared of that women to even try and follow her.

About that time Jayson and his brothers were there. Jayson gave me an of pair pants and a shirt. I changed back in a spare room and put on my clothes. I walked out to see a bunch of other people with them. Carin was with James. JC was with some unknown blonde. John had a woman who died her hair purple by his side. Kat was running in just as soon as I came out the room.

They all looked at me. I could tell they were blaming me and I will say that it was partly my fault but I also had to blame Zeref on this one.

'You try and see what I do next.'

'Not the time Zeref.'

Jayson ran at me and pushed me into a wall. 

"I thought I wouldn't have to tell you if anything happened to her that I would make you regret ever doing anything to her."

"Look I didn't mean to mark her okay. I wasn't really in control of my own actions I was just acting on instinct. I did think she get mad at me and run away and on top of it all pass out near the waterfall."

He dropped me to the floor. I knew that I was going to die. I marked his twin sister without thinking.

"Jayson stop that. I know my son is stupid but there is no point in hitting him it be a waste."

Mom yeah she saved me. Wait did I get called stupid. That's not fair.

"Yes, Luna Sofia."

"How is she?"

I knew that question was for me.

"Uh, I found her unconscious by the old waterfall. She was fine other than that really."

About that time There mother came out. She walked up to me.  

"You better be glad she, okay or I would have had your head. I think your mother would be okay with that. Am I right Luna Sofia."

"Why yes Beta Emerald."

Oh did I mention Jayson doesn't get the title of beta until tonight?

"So she fine?"

"Yes, she was just apparently tired from pushing her body to the limit. Did I mention I saw that marking boy? Ohhh, that what made her body go into overdrive to being with. You sent her into a shock. You stupid, stupid boy."

About that time Jayson body fell to the floor. Why is everyone doing that nowadays? He was fine a second ago. 

She looked at her son. 

"Wow, I've never seen this happen."

"If it helps I just remembered that a power wall pushed me down. Right before I found Jillian."

"Well does nothing lets get him into a room as well."

'Well I tried right Zeref'

'I don't know but all of the sudden something feels stronger than it did before.'

'You're right I don't know but it kind of does feel weird.'