Epilogue/Glimpse

Jillian POV

6 six months later.

Let me tell you I'm ready to pop any day now due to the two children fighting in my belly. We going to have a strong little alpha prince and our adorable little princess, We still been fighting over names due to the fact we both have a very big selection but we're lowering it down now.  Amelia Taylor Silvermoon for our baby girl and Alexander  Theodore Silvermoon.  Why ATS as their initials we have no clue but hey at least it sounds nice right? 

We'll um everyone is doing good. Kat has just found her mate, his name is Jeremy. He luckily came to America on a business trip. He had given up on finding her. He's lived in Britain most his life. He stayed in France with his adopted mom until his parent found him after the lady that raised him passed away. He was willing to move to America. Since Kat didn't have a passport. His parents were chill with it. I mean you can't stop mates. Carin and Anabel have gotten close since their mates are always busy. JC and Taylor keep fighting. Turns out Taylor was a werewolf and he's an omega. I found that out after we hung out. JC might be on break but mom's making him run around for her. So I've gotten pretty close to him since we are forced to stay at home due to the fact that somehow the moon goddess allowed the two of them to have children. I think Taylor wanted to kill JC for the whole week once he found out.  I mean nowadays it not uncommon for the male omegas in a pack to be able to conceive due to their rising numbers. Ben and Jayson mated a few days after we found out I was pregnant. Let's just say when someone leaves the Beta's home its usually Ben. But Jayson leaves for duties once a week. Ben transferred Hospitals so now he works under my mom somewhere down the line. Then there is me and Damon. Things have been great. Well, not as great as many would think due to my omega senses mixed with the alpha senses I'm releasing thanks to the little boy I have in my belly. I ended up just doing my classes online to finish high school. 

*In the evening*

I had walked downstairs because I was tired of laying in bed. Plus I was hungry.

"I swear carrying these two is going to kill me. Sure I think it'll be great to have kids. But if it hurts now what the hell will it be like to actually give birth!"

Did I mention I'm due any day now and now Rouges are trying to attack? Great timing right? This can't be any good. Damon came running up to me trying to tell me something. Did I mention my energy levels are really low it's like they're eating at it on top of making them share my food? Great, they are already power hungry. Ugh...

"What is it, Damon?"

"Attack ... now ... go ... basement."

Crap. That's not good.

"Okay, I'll go get ready."

He had to have been on the other side the pack land due to the fact he's out of breath. I mean I wouldn't cause I practically can teleport. But right now not my strong suit. As I start to head downstairs my water breaks.

"Perfect..."

He stopped and turned around.

"Jill? Whats wrong I've got to go?"

"Nothing just go."

I hate lying. But if he tried to stay it would be bad for the both of us. I use some of my strength to muster up some to move to the basement faster where most the women and elders would be to help me. Magic don't fail me now. I think of what the basement looked like. Goddess this isn't a smart idea but I have no choice.

I teleport in and then everyone looks at me.

"Um, could the men that are down here please go to the other side. And whoever female wise that can help get over here?"

They all looked at me.

"I mean now!"

And everyone rushed around quickly. Two female warriors in training came over.

"What's wrong Luna?"

"Its time for the little ones and they don't plan on waiting anymore. Get me to the soundproof room that way no one can hear me and get my mom will you?"

They open the door to the small room and we went in. Within a few seconds, my mother was there.

"OMG Jilly bean are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. My husbands fighting and my kids are ready for the word so could we maybe go like now."

"Well, fine Miss snooty we'll start."

Then someone popped into the room. There was no way she was older than 5 years old.

"Hallo, my name is Tam. and I need you Mrs. Silvermoon to come with me. I can only transport you 3 and myself and I know that you don't know me but it can't be helped. Oh, by the way, the boy has started to come out so I know you're in pain but it's for your daughter's safety. I'm one of your moon goddess earthly guardians and I would like your permission to bring her to my hut along with you and your son. And we have no time to argue."

She right I was in pain but it was now or never why would someone like here lie she has no point to. But right now the first one was ready to come to and wasn't waiting any longer. I grabbed someone's hand and pushed with all my might but the girl continued.

"I know you have no right to trust me after what has been done to you and I know I'm young but I promise on my ancestor's bones I do not lie and never will. But do understand I come from a long line of protector witches and I will protect her it is my job I'll tell you more, later on, so please come with me."

She reached her hand out and I nodded.

"Let's let him finish and then I'll cast a spell and we'll disappear for a while."

I nodded and continued to push. Then I was finished with the first one. The witch cast her first spell to protect the other one. My mother cut my umbilical cord and she nodded. handing me my son.

"No one tells Damon until later when he comes looking tell him I'll be home soon."

They all nodded and then I looked at the young witch. Within two seconds I was lying on a roller bed that they have in the hospitals. She put her hands out to take my baby away. I nodded she put him on what looked like her bed and wrapped him and made sure he was safe them she walked over and uncast her spell. In a second the pain was back. This hurts like hell.

"If your ready Luna Silvermoon push I've got it on my time on Earth I have done this like 100 times your in safe hands. Yes, I may look 5 but I'm actually 255 years old. I'm a rear type of witch who protects thoughts who are meant for great good. Your daughter is one of those people. So just push. It'll be a little different cause I'm using magic for this unlike your mother before. So are you ready."

I nodded everything in my life revolves around freaking magic so why wouldn't my kids makes sense, right? But as I slowly pushed suddenly I felt relief but heard nothing. Not even an extra heartbeat.

"What's wrong with my baby."

The young looking witch was panicking.

"What's wrong with her?!"

Then I heard it a weak but steady heartbeat.

"Um... I have some bad news...."

Great First my child almost dies and nows she alive and this is what happened.

"What?"

"She's blind."

"A blind werewolf impossible. That's..."

"We both know that magic is a tricky thing. But other than that she's fine. I'll explain what I know about her future."

I felt something fall down my face. Was I crying? Of course, I would anyone who was told that her daughter was special and then told that she's blind who wouldn't be crying.

A/N: Well I hope you like the preview I know this first book was short and cheesy at times but this was a glimpse at the sequel. I hope you join me and read the next one I'll try to make the second story come out better but not drag out boring things. Hopefully, You liked this story and I hope to see you guys come and read the second book.