Chapter 1 Unexpected Arrival

Hello guys thanks for coming here to read this story I hope you enjoy it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The blazing wreck of the shuttle's engines littered the crash site surrounding the craft as a pillar of smoke drifted upwards. This is what probably led Steven to the crash. He has seen fires before, but they never glowed a vibrant green before, or lead to a shuttle which design is so different from the ones he was accustomed to.

Peering through what he assume was the shuttle's cockpit, he found 2 boys clad in strange uniform unconscious in their seats surrounded by panels that sporadically winking information in a regular pattern.

"Oh god they look hurt" Steven said to himself punching through the glass.

Suddenly one of the boys flinch catching Steven's attention

"Holy crap" He exclaimed jumping back.

*Your POV*

You woke up gradually with blurred vision "ugh" you groaned holding your head as your eyesight slowly recovered you realised that there was a boy that was hammering away on the Windows. Your last memories of what happened recovered with little difficulty and you started panicking calling your friend to wake up shaking him vigorously. Forcing Steven away from him.

"Come on wake up Halsey" you said finally resorting to slapping him

"Huh..what I'm up!" He said jumping out of his seat 

Rubbing a bruise on his head he also slowly remembered what happened to both of you.

"What happened?" He questioned

"No idea But the AR drive probably wasn't calibrated properly"

"Or the engines wasn't design to operate in this planet's magnetic field and exploded," you said "either way we have a bigger problem."

"What could probably be worse that being stuck on this rock?" Halsey snapped

"That." you sighed, pointing to Steven.

"Oh god" Halsey said "not even a day on this planet and we already broke the prime directive."

"You know I understand every word you said right?" Steven chipped in Annoyed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a bullhead arrives over the crash site landing close to Steven who then escorted the two boys to the more familiar transport.

"Hmmm well this is going to be interesting" Steven thought 

"Oh yeah really interesting assuming your leader doesn't fry our brains" the boy wearing the red uniform said scowling 

"come on don't read his mind, that man needs his privacy" said the other boy

"Well I don't need to read your mind to know you don't have any good ideas to get out of this" growled the boy named (Y/N).

"Oh like you are thinking of a good plan now" Halsey shot back

"Guys guys, calm down you don't have to be adversarial about this." Steven said trying to keep them from tearing each other apart.

"Stay out of this mr rose." you snapped

'Sheesh this one's nuts...i hope ozpin knows how to deal with him' Steven thought.

*2 hours later*

(Y/N) sat in the interrogation room alone right behind the one way mirror a door opens revealing a man with head of messy grey hair with small brown eyes. He has a pair of peculiarly shaded glasses resting on his nose that are more suited for reading than anything else. His clothes consist of a green scarf wrapped around his neck with and wears an unzipped black suit that covers a buttoned vest and green undershirt. He uses dark-green pants to cover his legs and black shoes for his feet. He also carry the coffee mug that steven has never seen him without.This man is the Headmaster of Beacon Academy. This man is Professor Ozpin.

"What do we have here?" The headmaster questioned 

"No idea he crashed in the forest while I was practicing in what looks like a atlas shuttle but looks considerably more advance" said Steven looking at ozpin

"General ironwood claims that he has never seen them before and wants to examine them imme-" stares into the empty interrogation room "wait...where did he go?"

Your POV 

Getting frustrated of being stuck in the room you slowly removed parts of a small stun gun and assembled it. After careful examination of the lock you realise that it actually locks by one of those phone like devices that they called scrolls. Satisfied with your findings you slowly adjusted the frequency of the stun gun and shot the lock. Slipping out of the room without the other room noticing, however your luck pretty much ran out after you made it to the end of the hall.

"Stop there!" Yelled Steven

'Oh crap' You thought "well you'll have to catch me first" you shouted back

Seeing Steven charge forward at breakneck speed made (Y/N) ran up the window and flipped over doing a somersault landing a few metres away from Steven, brandishing his small weapon. Steven immediately begin closing the gap on in between them (Y/N) tries to fire on him without much success before getting knocked off his feet. (Y/N) rolls to the left, narrowly dodging steven's scythe, flicking his right wrist he opens his hands to reveal a cylindrical object. Squeezing on the trigger at the top a blinding white light flashes. With lightning reflexes Steven shuts his eyes avoiding most of the effects buying (Y/N) a few seconds to shoot Steven and stunning him.

Turning around he sees ozpin appearing from the room. "Oh great not you too." 

Charging forward (Y/N) throws a punch at the back of his head, but ozpin merely tilts to the side, dodging the fist by a mere centimetre. Ozpin immediately begins a rapid succession of hitting (Y/N) knocking you back forcing you to grip the floor to stop your momentum,deflecting a hit from ozpin you quickly rolled to the side and counter another 3 strikes, making you use a weapon you rarely need. Sliding out another gadget from your sleeve you fired the
projectiles from the gadget feeling confident that it would take ozpin down, but he easily smashes them out of the air with superhuman speed. Ozpin quickly rushes towards him, rapidly hitting (Y/N) with his cane and knocking you back yet again. Getting back up you picked up your weapon to shoot him only to see the energy beam hit him harmlessly.

"Now now I suggest you surrender as you see your actions are futile"

Sighing you resigned yourself to your fate and dropped your weapon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Special thanks goes to Happy_author018 for reviewing this work and giving helpful pointers

thank you for reading this story leave comments behind so that I know how to improve the story with the next instalment until then!