Chapter 39 Confrontation

"Evasive maneuvers fire at all points of opportunity." Lily orders as the ship wove carefully around the large fleet of ships.

"uh yeah so about the loading of the weapons." Yang said before Lily took over her place.

"I'll take it from here" Lily said, as she targeted all the weapons to the closest ship and opened up against the other ships, while taking fire.

"I..uh...shields down to 12%." Weiss stuttered "I can't give them anymore."

"Its alright." Lily called to her "I'll see what i can do in engineering, Yang take Tactical!"

"On it!" Yang yelled back as she too the seat and tapped on the controls.

"Alright, Change the system here, reroute it there." Lily muttered to herself as she adjusted the controls rewired the engine systems. the ship shook with a thundering smash Before Weiss called out "shields down to 9%, I've scanned the hostiles as you have suggested and i'm beginning to see weak points in their shields."

"great, transfer the points over to tactical" Aria said as she runs over to yang's side to assist in targeting the hostiles. "lock on to those positions, fire at will!"

With a creak and a lurch the ship managed to respond to the commands Yang inputted before unloading it's armaments into the hostile vessels surrounding her.

"The primary induction gyro dines has been destroyed and the backup's not working." Weiss reads off the monitor.

"that's...not good" Aria summarize "Aria to sapphire."

"go ahead" Lily's voice came through the intercom clearly.

"we're about to stop flying and start crashing."

"right I'm on it." Lily said as she stopped her work and moved to the ship's stabilizing systems

"meanwhile..." Aria mutters as she moves to the command chair, activating a button and causing the ship to slowly vanish while it crashed into a lake.

"they've stopped firing." yang observed

"what did you do?" Weiss questions

"cloaking device." Aria explains "we're not equipped to take on a fleet this size with this much fire power. without the Atlas ships we have to break off to recharge the shield emitters."

"so we have to sit here till repairs are done?" Yang asked.

"unfortunately." Aria sighed.

"Then I'm going out to find my sister." Yang said getting up from her seat.

"I'm coming with you." Weiss said mimicking Yang's movements towards the doors.

"Right, Lily and i will stay to finish the repairs, we'll join you soon." Aria nodded as the 2 left the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel was really pissed right now. All of the Atlas ships that he was currently in-charge of were grounded. And all the other ships that are causing massive damages and destroying the outside.

"What the hell did you do!" one of the Captain screams at Gabriel.

"I did not mess with anyone of your systems." Gabriel protested. "it's probably a glitch in one of your systems."

"what's...Sitrep." a voice called out.

"we have 12 ships grounded. Right now all the other ships are destroying Vale. I know that the Setsuri was launched but I've lost trajectory." Gabriel reported "But never mind that what happened to you?"