Chapter 18 lily Sapphire

You were staring at the modifications you made to your wormhole device, unsure of it's success, but you were hoping as it would allow you to return to your Ship and crew, as well continue your dreams of exploring the universe.

"Working again?" Ruby said as she walked into your room with a binder. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

"Ruby have you been stealing binders from Weiss again" you smirked.

"I am not a crook," Ruby said "besides,What do you mean by again?"

"Nothing" you said as you finished calibrating your strange contraption.

"Ooooo" Ruby cooed "What's this?"

"Oh that?"You said turning to face her That's something I'm going to use to get somewh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" You screech as Ruby touched a bright blue Crystal sitting on your desk.

"Oww" Ruby said as the Crystal sparked with electricity stinging her.

"Ruby! Are you alright?" You said as you studied her fingers

"I'm alright" Ruby said "What was That?"

"That was the primary control Crystal of my wormhole projector, I told you not to touch it." You said, placing the Crystal back into the drive's system. "Come on let's go somewhere less dangerous for you"

Little did they know about the girl growing in the drive systems of the wormhole drive, Nor of the fight that would occur in the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know?" Gabriel began as a bowl of mash potatoes flew over his head "I expect a lot of crazy things when I'm with you, but...NOT...THIS!"

Within minutes of them entering the messhall it devolved into a senseless and savage food fight.

"Yeah well," you said deflecting a mince pie, "I didn't expect this either! Baguette!"

"Yeah!" Gabriel nodded as he threw over a stick.

Parrying the strikes of pyrrha you looked closely for a gap in her defenses but found none, as an addition to your handicap you realised that she was controlling the metal bits and pieces you have on your person, jumping over her you quickly shifted your attention to depolarise the metal on you much to the distress of pyrrha of course.

"Impressive" pyrrha commended as her offence begin to slip.

"Thanks" you said slipping behind her and slid across the entrance on bacon grease, waving to Sun and his blue haired friend "hey!" You said cheerfully, skidding to a stop "I'm
(Y/N), and you are?"

"I-uh...I'm neptune" the guy stuttered.

"Sorry I don't usually do this" you said rubbing off the bacon grease " crazy day today."

"(Y/N)! HELP!" Gabriel said

"Sorry" you said running back into the fight "duty calls"

The fighting continues, ending with JNPR slammed against a cracked wall painted with soda and food. Team JNPR slides off the wall, leaving only their outlines.

The doors behind Sun and Neptune open and Glynda enters the room growling. She proceeds to use telekinesis to re-organize the room.

"Children, please." Glynda said the look of extreme anger flashing in her eyes "Do not play with your food!"