Chapter 8 The Boredom Begins

Halsey wakes up realising that the air pressure in his room have started to drop along with the temperature.

"Oh crap she's in the system again!" Gabriel panicked "(Y/N)!! She's trying to kill me again!!" He called into the intercom.

"Damn it....Aria please don't try to kill him"(Y/N) said

"I was trying to get him up for school oh and you're going to be late" Aria said.

"I think we still have 20minutes" (Y/N) said "oh god....i set the clock wrong!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!" Professor port addresees the students in his class.

"Oh gooooooooooooood" Gabriel groans "how long more do we have to be stuck here."

"Probably another hour" (Y/N) said typing into his tablet.

"Oh god and what are you building now?" Gabriel said

"Uh unless you want to be a powerless dork this is your new equipment as part of your semblance like mine"

"Oh...soooo what's it do?" Gabriel said

"Oh well... basically it's the using the same principles of the phase cloaking device installed onto the Pegasus"

"What you're kidding the crew died on that ship I'm going to get killed when I walk through the wall!"

"Mr Halsey would you like to finish my story for me?" The professor asked.

"No sir"

"Very well then I'd suggest not being a nuisance during class again." Port finishes.

"Look i've written new safety protocols and directives so that you don't phase through stuff you don't want. And included a neural interface so that it's easier to control" (Y/N) assures him.

"Is it using the ATA gene interface?" Gabriel queried

"No that thing can read subconscious thoughts it'll be too dangerous to use during a situation."

"Ok are we going to test it during class?"

"Yep I believe that we have a sparring class later...with gylnda." (Y/N) shudders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) watches as Cardin continuously tries to strike Gabriel as his mace continues to pass through his body as Gabriel stands in the middle making no attempts to block the attacks.

"Mr Halsey it is appreciated if you take this combat seriously." Gylnda said impatiently

"Of course ms goodwitch if you don't mind" Gabriel said picking up his weapon

He rephased into normality, he countered the strike that Cardin tried to bring down on him.
As he deflects that blow he pull his weapon back to his chest before thrusting it forward knocking Cardin off his feet. Frustrated Cardin attempted a blow to Gabriel's gut only to fail when he was knocked back with repeated blows from the 4 points of Gabriel's weapon chopping his aura until it reached the red zone

"Gabriel, that's enough!" Gylnda commanded before addressing the rest of her students. "Students, as you can see, Mr. Winchester's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Cardin is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match."