Chapter 25 Dance The Night Away 1

Gabriel was on in his knees sobbing away as you watched him with a mask of anger, joining you with faces as dark as yours were the members of team RWBY, Ruby looked a little disturbed, Weiss...well she was Weiss, Blake cocked her weapon and Yang cracked her knuckles.

"So..." Ozpin continued "is it true you have been using your powers to play practical jokes on the students of your hallway."

"Yes" he said between sobs, "but it was just a prank, I didn't know they were changing"

"Gabriel" you sighed "What the hell? I really thought you wanted to get the transporters functioning so that we could move on to something else, but this?"

"I'LL KILL YOU" yang shouted as she attempts to punch Gabriel only for you to stop her as the shock of her impact pass through your body, you shivered a little before relaxing "Now now, I'll deal with this problem, Gabriel Halsey in light of your recent behaviour I am confining you to the brig for 30 days"

You turned back to see the disapproving looks on their faces. "What? Too lenient?"

"I would say too harsh" the professor said getting up from his chair

"Alright then, you'll help Weiss with the calculations she requested from me last week, follow Blake to get a dress for the Dance tonight about the white fang and teach Yang how to dance."

"Wait, you can't dance?" Gabriel asked wide eyes

"(Y/N)! I told you that in confidence" Yang whined

"Yeah well your confidant just revealed it, so suck it." You said

"Fine" everybody grumbled as Ozpin watched by the sidelines Chuckling to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright" Gabriel grumbled as he sat down with Weiss "Let's get this over with."

"Here's the calculations" Weiss said handing him a stack of papers

"What? These are for a hypothetical high explosive crystal. Why do you need these?"

"I uh...im just working on something new" Weiss said

"So...schnees have explosive crystals now huh?" Gabriel remarked "jee that'll end well....hmmm...actually I could use these hypothetical crystal."

"Really?"

"Well my ship needs an explosive force to kick start the engines and keep it up." Gabriel said.

"You're using explosive to run your ship?" Weiss asked "Wait you have a ship."

"Well I'm testing an engine now but I'm going to need some kind of power source to keep it up."

"Alright, if you finish these calcluations I'll deliver the dust crystals."

"Done and I'll expect at least 70 cases of it delivered to Beacon's basement." Gabriel said walking out of the door.

"That was fast." Weiss said surprise "fine, 70 cases."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You told her?" You said with a hint of anger in your voice.

"Her calculations was on a explosive dust crystals, if we could get something like that we could-"

"You're proposing we build missiles?"

"Well, that one way to put it, if we use our existing javelin class missiles we could-'