Baozhai Restaurant

Baozhai Restaurant showed up one day. One day there was nothing there, then one day it was. It's freshly painted restaurant was a pearl white and royal green, rich in it's color, Baozhai Restaurant's lettering was gold, drawing attention to the magnificence of its beauty.

Baozhai meaning stockade of treasures, was run by a petite and beautiful woman named Sya. Her long black hair was always pinned up with a long white jade hairpin of a white iris. Her phoenix shaped eyes was a vivid blue that was dark as a sea with flecks of gold. She had a small button nose and full red lips on her heart shaped face.

Her white dress was always clean, no matter how much she worked in the kitchen. Not a speck of dirt could been seen on it.

Baozhai Restaurant was located on a dead end street, behind several big streets and in a small alley. If you didn't know where to look, you would have walked straight by it without even noticing it.

Outside of the restaurant is a small bamboo grove that the patrons would have to walk through to get to the restaurant. The bamboo, gives them a sense of tranquility, grace and strength. The pathway leading to the restaurant is made out of white onyx stone, which helps with healing. It helps the patrons focus, stabilizes and promotes fordification on their resolve.

Upon seeing the small white and royal green building with gold lettering, it's awe, inspiring visage is welcoming yet intimidating. Should one's cultivation not be high enough, they would have to turn back around, for the building aura could harm them. The wide open screens would be open, letting the wind blow and sunlight in, but what it's really meant to do is let the delicious smells waft through the large windows to attract customers.

The ten seating restaurant with dark sandalwood interior, tables and chairs brought forth a feeling of calm. It would influence the customer to sit and enjoy tea while meditating while their food would be cooking. There were several qi infused paintings on the wall that would influence the customer's qi, either by unblocking a clog in their veins and dantians, improve circulation of their qi, or influencing them to gather qi around them quicker.

The restaurant was filled with a strong and rich qi air that would benefit the customers while they visited. Not only would they be able to cultivate, but the delicious qi infused food helped them heal from the inside. Purging any toxins, strengthening bones and muscles.

All around them, the customers would be able to experience the full service that Baozhai Restaurant could only give them. Baozhai not only benefits the customers from the outside, but the inside as well. From each bamboo, to the white onyx stones, to the dark sandalwood floor, to the paintings on the wall to the food that's served.

Baozhai was the only one that could offer such an amazing service for it's patrons.

How Baozhai Restaurant became famous was when a drunk group of debaucherous nobles and merchants got lost on their way to the Colorful Flowering Garden and was attracted by the delicious smell that came from the alleyway. When they proceeded on, the smell became stronger and stronger, causing them to forget the women that were waiting for them, but the call of hunger overwhelmed them. Lead by their nose and their stomachs they stopped in front of the small yet beautiful building and proceeded to go inside.

A sense of power, healing, and calmness came over them as they sat down. To their surprise two beautiful women welcomed them in. One, a beauty that no one would like to claim, for her beauty was a calamity, and the other a dusky brown hair young woman with sea green eyes.

Both beauty's bowed and ushered the group of six drunken men to sit. On the menu board above the large kitchen window was five dishes.

"What! Seven Sea Shrimp Stew is 50,000 gold coins!"

"Heavenly Fried Rice, 55,000 gold coins!"

"Seven Peak Vegetable Stir-fry, 60,000 gold! It's only vegetables but it cost more than rice and shrimp!"

"Two headed Snake Curry with Heavenly White Rice, 70,000 gold coins!"

"Strengthening Tiger's Soul, 100,000 gold coins! What kind of a dish is this!?!"

"Paradise Tea for 100,000 gold coins! It's just tea!"

"Hell's Morning Dew Drop Wine for 120,000!"

Everyone began to talk at the same time.

"What kind of a scam are you trying to do here young ladies!" One of the noble men said as he suddenly sobered up from the extreme pricing.

"No scam." The dusky brunette beauty said. "The food is worth the cost. I guarantee it. Should you not be satisfied with the dish, we'll let you eat it for free, but you'll never be welcomed back here at Baozhai Restaurant. However, should you like the dish, you'll have to pay for it and you'll be welcomed back any time."

The six men looked at each other, between the six of them, they could all order everything on the menu and pay for it, should they dislike anything they could leave and never come back, that was a great deal.

"Okay." Said Dean, the leader of the group. "We'll have one of each to try out, but we want two jugs of wine."

The two women bowed politely at the men as the calamitous beauty went to go cook while the young dusky brown hair woman served them.

"Gentlemen, this waitress's name is Ai, and Ai will be serving you gentlemen this evening." Ai said as she first served the Paradise Tea.

"Ai. As in loving." Dean said as he gave her a flirting wink. "You were meant to be loved. Do you have someone to love you, Ai?"

Ai blushed prettily and bowed at them before leaving. The loud group laughed with vigor at their teasing a pretty maiden. But when the tea was poured, their laughter died down. The smell of the tea calmed them down, causing the men to look at each other strangely. What is this feeling that they are experiencing at the moment. The smell was decadent and when they took a sip of the tea, they could feel the qi inside of them start to roar with life. As if the tea woke up their qi from within.

With each sip, their qi raged like rapids on a river, causing their qi to move vigorously through their bodies from head to toe.

From the kitchen, the rich scent of food being cooked could be smelled as the six men turned to look into the kitchen where the calamitous beauty cooked with ease and skills of a true chef. It looked as if she was dancing in the kitchen, with every chopping, stirring, scooping, and flipping. Her moves were elegant and skillful. As if she was the master and everything else was her slave.

"Beautiful Ai." Koji said as he pointed at the calamitous beauty. "What is the chef's name?"

Ai walks up to the table and places a jug of Hell's Morning Dew Drop Wine in the center of the table with six clean cups.

"That, is the owner, boss and chef of this Baozhai Restaurant." Ai said. "Her name is Lady Sya."