Resolution

A Note From The Author:

Hi Readers! Thanks for all the love and support! Thank you for making this book #117 in fantasy and for keeping my book in the ranking for the past week! I've been getting a lot of new readers because of this so, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the bottom of my heart, I am truly humbled from all of your love and support. I read each and every one of your comments and likes. So keep commenting, it keeps me motivated to write. I'll keep writing as long as there is someone who keeps reading! As always please like/comment/share my books. It's sunday night, so I have to get ready for bed bc of work tomorrow. So this will be the last chapter for tonight! Enjoy!

<3 -ptd

*******************************

"You should know what you're getting into."  Sya said as she pulled back a step and a half.  "My Father--" 

"I told you we'll deal with him when he comes."  Ju Long interrupted her.  

"Listen."  Sya said as she covered his mouth with the palm of her hand.  "My Father, he...he is the Demon Master." 

Ju Long hands were in the process of reaching up to grab hold of her hand that was covering his mouth, but they stopped when she told him who her father was.  

The man known as Demon Master is a tyrant who lived off an island off the coast of Yukah Kingdom.  The Demon Master had once been a great General for Yukah Kingdom, but once power was well within his hands, he tried and failed at overthrowing the Emperor and the imperial family.  Banished to the island, his once destitute state suddenly became great.  On the island was a mysterious power that caused him to have great power and a long life, however he would not be able to leave the island. 

Although he was banished to the island, his power was a great influence on the smaller islands and the coastline villages and ports of Yukah Kingdom.  Every island and coastal village and ports gave their daughters and sons to the Demon Master, for he held the power to control the sea and storm.  He was able to wipe out an entire village with one tidal wave.  Since then, he would get everything he asked for.  

That was how he grew his personal army.  That is how he received women into his bed and had children.  That is how he lived and created the world he wanted for himself.  No one had ever escaped the Demon Island before. Until now.  Until Sya and her servants left the island and never looked back.  

"Now you know who you are dealing with."  Sya said as she stared back at the man who practically declared all of his intentions towards her.  "Do you still want me to be your wife?" 

Ju Long pulled her hand down and smiled devastatingly at Sya.  His pearl white teeth shined as his cheshire smile broke through.  "Foolish Wife.   I will chase you to the ends of the world to find you and be with you.  I already told you that I would go to hell and back, if that meant that we could be together.  What more do you want?  A ring?"  

Ju Long took the red jade ring that he wore on his pinky finger and put it on her ring finger.  

"Fine.  Here.  Here is my mother's ring that I always wear since my mother passed away.  It's one of the few things she left behind for me and now it belongs to you, because you're my Wife now!  You have already agreed to it in the restaurant.  You're a woman of your words and not someone who turns back on them.  Once said, they can not be taken back!"  Ju Long warned her as he held on to her hands even more tightly.  "Now I know you and I accept any and all you may bring to me and my family!  I will protect you as best as I can.  I will become a strong man that will be able to stand side by side with you and protect you.  As for your Father, we'll face him together." 

"Are you a man of your words, Ju Long?"  Sya asked as she looked at him.  

"Em.  Never will I lie to you.  The words I say to you are words that I mean.  Words that I promise you, from this day, until my dying day." Ju Long said softly before bringing her into his arms.  

His warm embrace held Sya tightly within his arms as Ju Long smells her freshly washed hair that smelled like lavender.  

"Then I'll be your woman.  I'll be your wife.  I'll be the woman who will stand next to you.  I'll be the woman who will walk beside you.  I'll be the woman who will protect you, cherish you and love you."  Sya said as her head rested on his chest.  She could hear his heartbeat loudly as she continues.  "As long as you keep your promises to me, I'll keep my promises to you." 

"Wife."  Ju Long said as he squeezes her tighter to him.  As if their two bodies could become one.  "You have made this shameless, foolish Husband the most blessed and happiest Husband that ever lived."  

Sya smiled as she nodded.  

"Em. This Wife will finally take responsibility for this shameless and foolish Husband."  She said.  "Husband, let's get married."