Saving Sya

Through the cave they followed the white furry monster as it quickly ran through the winding cave.  There were several passages that branched off into other pathways, but they still followed the white furry monster as if it knew the way towards Sya.  

The deeper they went into the cave, the hotter it became.  The faster the white furry monster ran, made the group of people following it suffer even more.  Their journey was mentally tiring.  Their fight on the island was physically tiring.  And when they faced Zion, his black qi absorbed their inner strength.

They were all running on fumes, but they still ran, for it was towards their beloved Sya.  And for her, they would face any danger, go through any trials and tribulations to find her again.  Because to them, she was their world.  Their everything.  She was worth it.  Even if it was their life that they would have to give up, they would do it.  

The white furry monster suddenly pushed through to its limits nd with a flash, it was gone.  Something bad must have happened to Sya, so it left the group behind.  

Ju Long’s jaw clenched tight as he pushed himself forward.  Sweat dripped down his face as he felt as if time around him moved so slow.  He was so close to finding Sya, and yet he was still so far.  

50 yards away there was light at the end of the caved pathway, The closer they got, the heat became blistering hot that they could see the heat wave.

Ai and the Seven Shade Hunter’s knew.  They were in the belly of the beast that was the strange entity that gave Zion powers.  

They finally stopped when they saw the white furry monster standing by the edge of the cliff.  The cavern walls were clear crystals that reflected the red lava that was bubbling below.  The group slowly made their way towards the cliff and stopped when they reached the white furry monster’s side.  

They took down below and they could see, Sya in a fetal position, trapped in the strange crystal that the walls were made of.  

“Sya!”  Ju Long shouted as he took a step forward.  However he was held back as Yuki grabbed hold of him and pulled him back from the cliff’s edge.  

“Young Master!”  Yuki shouted as he pulled Ju Long back.  

“Let go!”  Ju Long tried to shake off Yuki, but suddenly he felt other hands hold on to him.  His three guards held him back from his own destruction.  “Let me go!  This is my command!”

“Young Master!”  The three of them shouted as they all knelt while holding him back from jumping over the cliff’s edge. None of them had a plan to help their Young Lady escape the strange crystal that she was trapped in.  How could they let their Young Master attempt to save her without a plan?  They could not let him endanger himself without thinking of a plan first.    

While the four of them struggled, Ai and the Seven Shade Hunter’s flew over the boiling lava.  Together, they created their most powerful array of destruction, The Eight Bagua.  Eight white lights lit up the cavern and directed itself towards the hard crystal that Sya was encased in.  Eight elemental powers representing the world: sky, marsh, fire, thunder, wind, water, mountain and earth met in one spot, causing the crystal to slowly crack.  

A loud screeching noise could be heard, as if the entity that held Sya captive was screaming in pain.  The black qi rose up from the lava, trying to fight The Eight Bagua light.  But every time the black qi touched the white light, it would screech even louder as if it was burnt by it.  

The eight white lights began to change colors, from white to yellow, to red, then slowly it changed to purple.  The bright purple light broke through the crystal, causing it to shatter in several pieces.  Sya’s limp body fell down towards the boiling lava.  

“Sya!”  Ju Long shouted as he pushed his men away and flew down.  His heart stilled as he knew, that he was too slow.  Too slow to catch his Sya before her body reaches the lava.  

From behind, the white fluffy monster was no longer standing on the cliff’s edge.  One moment it was there, the next moment, Ju Long could see the monster open it’s large mouth and caught Sya within it’s jaws.  The monster flicked it’s head and threw Sya towards Ju Long as it’s large body hits the lava.  It screamed out in pain as the lava engulfed him quickly.  The walls of the cavern began to shake and rumble as the lava began to rise.   

Ju Long caught Sya as he flew back up.  He clutched Sya so tightly that he wanted her to groan out in pain to let him know that she was still alive.  But Sya was completely unconscious.  Unable to feel, hear, or see anything.  

The crystal wall began to fall apart.  Large shards of crystals began to fall down onto the group,  the three guards, Yuki, Torvald and Tamotu created a qi shield around everyone.  As Ai and the Seven Shade Hunters, had spent all their remaining strength on the light array, The Eight Bagua.  

They felt that although they couldn’t do much for their Lady Sya, the least they could do is help save the most precious people she cared about.  They quickly left the same way they entered, but with the falling cavern walls falling apart behind them, all they could do is run for their lives.  The thought of making it this far and to be buried inside of the cave was their motivation to keep on running.  

Ju Long was in the lead, carrying Sya in his arms.  Her lifeless body alarmed him, but he couldn’t stop to check on her until they were free from danger.  

“Run. Run. Run. Run!”  Yuki shouted from behind.  He had chosen to go last, to help keep the qi shield up from large boulders that would suddenly fall down from the walls.  But with 12 people running together and him bringing up the rear, he was the only one to witness the actual destruction of the cave in.

Ju Long memorized the route coming in, so he quickly lead them out.  Upon seeing the entrance, hope flared for everyone as the last of their remaining inner core strength was used to run out of the cave.  

When they immediately ran out of the cave, they all dropped down.  The ground that was once there, was no more.