The Elders of Wei

After an unsatisfactory breakfast made by the chefs of Wei, according to Hideo, he took his new Granddaughter-in-law to his the main hall to meet the Elders of Wei.  In total there are five elders of Wei who help Hideo run the Wei Clan.  

Hideo's half brother, Guo Yin. Hideo's half sister, Jia.  Qia, Hideo's cousin.  Tan Su, Hideo's second cousin.  And Luo Fang, the adopted son of a former Elder, who has now taken Wei as his last name.  

The five elders were sitting around a round table drinking tea while chatting and laughing.  They were still in a festive mood since yesterday and have been talking about the events that happened during Hideo's birthday banquet.  When Hideo entered the room, the five of them were in the middle of laughing heartedly as one mocked Prime Minister Peter as he begged for mercy from their new Lady of Wei.  

"Please! We did not mean to offend you!"  Guo Yin said as he mimicked Peter's voice.  

The grouped laughed louder as Guo Yin smile froze as he quickly stood up and bowed.  The group of elders quickly looked to see who was and too stood up to bow to Hideo.  

"Ladies, gentlemen.  Let me introduce to you the person who made Prime Minister Peter Note leave our Wei properties with his tail in between his legs!"  Hideo said as he smiled at his family and friends.  "This is Duchess Sya.  Our new Lady of Wei."  

Every elder's eyes were glued on the beautiful woman behind Hideo.  Her lovely silky hair was half down as she wore a single hairpin of a lily to hold up the top of her hair.  The white lily swung with each step she made as she walked towards them.   

Her cold deep blue eyes were mesmerising as she calculatedly stared at them, analysing them and forming her first impressions on them.  The elder's felt naked under her gaze as they quickly looked away from the beautiful face that was the epitome of danger and beauty.  She would be the prime example of mother's warning sons of beautiful, dangerous women who cause wars and bring down cities.  A calamitous beauty. 

And she was their new Lady of Wei.  

The elders quickly looked at the handsome and beautiful couple who stood side by side as they held hands.  The beautiful woman bowed towards them, giving them a morning greeting.  

"Good morning Elders of Wei."  Sya said as she came up from her bow.  "This little one is named Sya."  

Jia quickly walks forward and opens her arms to receive the beautiful woman into her arms.  

"Do not stand on ceremony with us.  You are the next Lady of Wei, it is us who should be on ceremony with you."  Jia said as she pulled back to look at her new Grandniece-in-law.  "You did us proud yesterday, Duchess Sya.  We are honored that we have such a great Lady of Wei that will be guiding our Wei in the future.  Our Wei Clan will be strong and fortunate because of you." 

Sya's emotions didn't change from the warm words Jia said, which made Jia feel awkward, but Ju Long cut in and laughed loudly to make up for the awkward moment.  

"Grand Aunt Jia, please do not praise my Wife only, give some complements to this Grand Nephew too!"  Ju Long said as he reached out to grab Jia's hand and made her pat his head as if he was a good boy.  

"Hahaha!"  Jia smiled sweetly at Ju Long.  "Em!  Young Master Ju Long did very well too!  Marrying such a fine, beautiful, and strong woman as your wife!  Only Young Master Ju Long has the capabilities to do so!"  

The group laughed as Ju Long teased Jia some more and asked for complements from everyone.  Before long, Hideo got annoyed with his Grandson and began to fight him in front of everyone.  Everything about his Grandson was shameless and unfilial!  How dare he ask for complements!  

The Elders have seen this scene for a long time and sat back down as the pair settle their long time differences.  

Jia lead Sya to sit down next to them as a cup of tea was quickly set in front of her by Ai. Who followed them from behind, but stayed to the side while everyone overlooked her presence.  When the maid who was in charge of serving tea to the elders quickly did her job to serve Sya, Ai took the tea away from the maid before testing it for poison, then served Sya the tea.  

Ai didn't care for the ugly face the maid gave Ai.  Ai glared at the maid back with a cold stare and the maid quickly backed down and went to the side where she originally stood.  Ai's killing intent showed when the maid challenged her, but because it was so quick and directed at the maid only, no one except Sya felt the killing intent aura that Ai gave off.    

"Duchess Sya, what do you have on the Prime Minister that made him back down so quickly?"  Guo Yin asked as he smiled sweetly at Sya's immovable mask.  

"It is not what I have on him. But more what I have from him."  Sya said as she blew the hot tea before drinking from it.  

"And what is it that you have from him that makes him shiver so much to his knees that he begs you for mercy?" Qia asked as, she too was curious.  

Sya's eyebrow raised slightly as she set her teacup down.  The elders were all in a state of drinking their tea before it gets cold.

"His left hand." Sya said nonchalantly.

All at once, the elders spat out their tea in surprise and disgust!  They have all heard of the monster chef of Baozhai who took the Prime Minister's hand because he tried close the restaurant on behalf of his daughter.  But the Chef and Owner of the restaurant immediately cut the left hand of every guard and Prime Minister Peter for daring to steal the restaurant away from the Owner.  Anyone who couldn't pay their tab would have to leave behind their hand.  That monster chef and owner of Baozhai is their new Lady of Wei!  

A shiver ran through their bodies as they quickly look at the beauty who had put up a qi forcefield to block the tea that they spat out in disbelief.  Their new Lady of Wei is a monster!