Right and Just

Sya sat beside Ju Long as everyone slept.  They must of been tired.  Sya thought as she looked over them.  Her eyes flicked around the scenery and with her new found powers she created and changed Blackmire Island with a flick of her hand.  

Everyone now laid on the shores of a white sand beach.  The sea rolled in and out steadily and calmly.  The sun shined brightly as clouds slowly drift on by.  A cool breeze came through every so often.  

Blackmire Island now shrunk three times its size.  Should Sya want to walk around the island, it would only take 1 hour. When Sya was finally happy with the small island, she flicked her fingers and a small hut was built.  

To have this kind of power, no wonder her Demon Father, Zion, never wanted to leave.  He couldn’t leave because of his slave contract with The Creature.  But now that everything belonged to her.  She could go and come as freely as she wanted to.  

The sun started to dip lower and lower, when the sun met the sea, the sky lit up in beautiful colors of purple, blue, orange and red.  Sya smiled at the beauty of it as the ship carrying Ju Long’s family crest came closer and closer towards them.  With the flick of her wrist, the wind blew and the waves moved, helping the ship come faster to the island to come rescue them.  

Beside her she heard a groan.  If it was a groan of pain or a groan of pleasure, Sya didn’t care.  Ju Long was awake.  His beautiful grey eyes met her sea blue eyes and Sya watched as Ju Long jumped up and hugged her tightly.  

“You’re alright!”  Ju Long said as he buried his head between her neck and shoulder, smelling her hair.  

“Em.”  Sya said as tears threaten to fall down her eyes.  “So are you.”  

Ju Long pulls back and looks at Sya for a long time to make sure she was truly fine.  His eye widen in concern as he remembers his guards and the rest dying before him.  Sya cupped his cheeks and smiled sweetly at Ju Long.  

“They are fine as well.”  Sya told him.  “Everyone is well.”  

Sya pointed her chin towards the rest of the sleeping men and Ai.  Ju Long looked over them and saw that they really were okay.  

“How--”  Ju Long started to say before he was cut off by a shout.

“Oyyyyy! Oyyyyy!”  The Captain shouted from the small boat he and six others rowed towards them.  “Young Master!  My Lady!  Are you all well?!?”  

Ju Long’s head whips back and sees that his ship is not too far away from the shore and his Captain of the vessel was on their way on a smaller boat to rescue them.  

Sya stood up and waved her hand at them.  Her eyes lit up in happiness as she shouted back.  

“We are well!  Everybody is doing well!”  Sya shouted before turning to Ju Long and holding her hand out for him to grab a hold onto so she could help him stand.  “Everything is going to be just fine.”  

Ju Long looked at his wife’s hand and before he grabbed a hold on to it.  His looks up at his beautiful smiling wife and he too felt that everything was right and just.  

“Yes.’  Ju Long agreed.  “Everything is going to be just fine.”  

However unbeknownst to them, everything was not right and just… not in the House of Wei.