5.

Bianca-

I woke up on top of Dave with him still in me.

Man last night was amazing I ain't had no good dick like that in a long time and I needed it.

I straddled him stretching he gripped my hips and opened his eyes looking at me.

"Man Bianca." He smiled wide.

I blushed "What?" I asked shyly.

"I ain't know you had it like that." He said.

"Stopppp." I laughed covering my face.

The fact that I was sitting here talking to this nigga with his dick in me let me know we were way too comfortable with each other but I didn't mind at this point clearly we can't stay away from each other so aint no use in trying.

"Listen to me Bianca." He said grabbing my hands

"Okay." I said giving him my undivided attention.

"I love you to death Bianca. I know we not supposed to be doing this but fuck it we clearly can't leave each other alone and definitely not now I want you and I'm not letting you go no where." He said.

I smiled blushing.
"I love you too Dave and I'm not going no where." I said leaning down to kiss his pink lips.

"What you want to do today? He asked me kissing me back pecking my lips a couple times.

"Can we go to P.F Chang's I been wanting some since last time we went. You know that's our favorite place." I smiled.

"Yeah Baby. We can go shopping before since it's like 2 now." He said.

"Forreal? We slept late as hell." I said.

"I wonder why." He started grabbing my ass.

I smiled and climbed off of him to get to the shower.

You coming or you going to wait?" I asked him.

He smirked "I'm coming." He said getting up following me. I started the water as I peed and he brushed his teeth.

"We look like some kind of married couple." He said making me laugh as I finished my business.

We really did it was kind of funny.

"I know." I smiled stepping into the shower with him right behind me.

I started washing my self and turned around to face David rinsing my back.

I admired his low eyes that always looked under the influence and his nose that always flared when he got upset over the slightest thing. His cheeks that were covered with his beard but kind of sunk in due to his face being so skinny. Then his plump soft pink lips that pulled me in every time they touched mine.

"Dang weirdo staring at me." He said breaking my thoughts.

"I'm sorry I was just looking at you." I said getting on my toes to kiss him he met me half way pecking my lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

Dave-

Right now it was around 6 and we are walking through the mall. With mostly bags for her.

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was Don calling.

"Hello?"

"Where B at?" He asked .

"Right here." I said simply pecking her lips.