61.

Dave-

I looked down at B sleeping on my chest. Her face was tense she looked like she was having a bad dream. It's been a while since she's had one but I know they'll probably pop up randomly.

I wanted to talk to her earlier about what I over heard of her and Selena's conversation but she came upstairs looking upset already and I don't want to upset her more.

I heard her sigh deeply in her sleep and her eyes opened looking right into mine.

She got up without a word and went into the bathroom to pee. She brushed her teeth like she always does when she wakes up and came back over climbing right back on me.

She swung her leg over mine and wrapped her arms around me closing her eyes.

"You good baby?" I asked tracing circles in her back.

She nodded.

"Then why won't you talk to me?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Bianca stop why are you doing that?" I said nudging her.

"Cause I know you over heard Selena and I conversation and I know you probably won't look at me the same anymore." She mumbled into my side.

"How'd you know?" I asked her.

"Selena saw you dumb dumb. You sat your big ass at the top of the stairs like somebody wasn't going to see you." She said with a straight face and I laughed making her crack a smile.

"I was just trying to see when you were coming back up."

She sighed.

"And I don't look at you any differently." I told her as I kissed her temple.

"Even though I didn't tell you?" She asked.

"I would've liked for you to share that with me; but you went through that I can't tell you when to share or anything with me or anybody else. I'm sorry that happened to you baby. Now I understand a little better what was probably going through your head when them niggas had you." I stated and she nodded.

"Yeah I haven't shared with anybody I haven't talked to anybody about it before. Only in court and there was loads of evidence so of course I barely had to say anything." She told me.

"You know what happened to you wasn't your fault right?" I told her and she nodded quietly looking away from me.

"Don can't be mad at you for what his Dad did to you B. Maybe because of the fact that everything happened so fast and he was still young so he didn't understand what was happening that's just stuck with him. All he can think is I've lost my father and in his head whatever the situation was his sister was the reason. He never heard your story he still doesn't understand even being grown now he doesn't know so he doesn't understand." I told her seeing her eyes water so I pulled her into me.

"I hate all this crying shit." She mumbled hugging me.

"It's good for you. You always keep shit in. Look at how long you kept this in. You don't have to be so strong all the time nobody is going to look at you any kind of way for letting it out every once in a while."I told her and she nodded staying quiet.

"B." I said after a while.

"Hm?" She mumbled.

"I don't want you to get mad."

"David what is it? Just tell me."

"We kinda trapped Rock into finding us here."I told her and she immediately sat up.

"What the fuck? Why would you do that?" She said sounding scared.

"It was the only way to end this faster. So we can all be together at home." I said.

"He knows where we are now David. Do you understand that? Y'all can think y'all know when to expect him and he can throw everything off and pop up unexpectedly! Y'all ain't think this shit through. The main focus should be every bodies safety right now, I'm pregnant and do is Selena. Wtf do you expect us to do it he pops up here?"She said.

"We can't stop it now he already knows the plan is already in motion." I told her.

She just shook her head at me storming her little ass out the room.

Not even 5 minutes later my phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I said sighing. It was Artist on the phone.

"What's going on why B just text me mad about the plan?"

"Listen we weren't trying to tell everybody but B pregnant so is Lena. B made a point this plan being dangerous for them."

"Man it's too late we gotta just keep them safe and the rest of us too. This the only way it's going to work now. And we need you back here to deal with Talia. She in our way." He told me.

I sighed knowing if he was asking me to come back I definitely had to especially to deal with her because nobody else can get to her but me. I know exactly what we needed her for.

"So you asking me to leave and come back there and come right back here?" I asked already knowing.

"That's exactly what I need you to do." He told me.

"Ight I'm booking my flight now." I said hanging up and doing just that.

"Now you're leaving too?" Bianca asked coming into the room.

"Artist need me to come back real quick. It'll take a day I'll most likely be back tomorrow Afternoon." I told her as I grabbed everything I needed.

"You're leaving when Rock could possibly be on his way or here already?" She asked me clearly upset.

"B all of this is to keep y'all safe. I wouldn't be leaving if I didn't have to. Everything will be okay." I told her kissing her forehead and pulling her into a hug.

She sighed not hugging me back. M
"Forreal B?"

"I'm sorry D but I'm mad I'm not happy about this at all. I love you and I'll see you when you get back." She said walking away from me.

I sighed and grabbed my already packed bags to leave.