28.

Dave-

Artist and I stood out side of the restaurant waiting for Cameron to come out.

Dinner was good after that incident with Jayla but Bianca left early with Rock she claimed she was full and tired but we all knew she was upset.

"Come on let's just go he probably know y'all out here and not coming out." Ashley said she was driving me home cause I been drinking since she got a ride from Ella and Artist.

If it was one thing I knew about the nigga Cam, he ain't pussy I could give him that.

Artist and I both knew that.

I was over the past shit he did to Bianca now I was mad he spoke on my child to the next motherfucka. I know he knew the situation and he was there but that don't mean go run your mouth to a bitch you know Bianca don't fuck with no more.

"David." Ashley straight faced me. I just looked at her.

"Let's just go forreal." She pleaded holding her side that I assumed hurt from that stupid ass nigga.

I knew they didn't want us getting in trouble but they just didn't understand how I was feeling right now and Artist had his own issues with that nigga.

"Nah." I said dryly staying right where I was waiting.

She sighed defeated and got in my car making sure to slam my door in the process. Ella got in Artists and we waited. They had both gotten in the driver seat ready to pull off if somebody called the police.

"You sure you want to do this here bro? We out here with the white people you know they quick to call the police." He said making a point.

But I was sure.

"Yeah im positive." I said and he stood there with me like a brother should.

After about 10 minutes this nigga came out with Jayla holding hands.

"I knew y'all was going to still be here." He laughed shaking his head.

"Y'all love to start trouble." Jayla stupid ass said.

"Bitch I think you should be quiet." Ashely said out the window.

I knew she wasn't going to sit there without wanting to say something to Jayla.

"You keep talking but still ain't did shit." Jayla said.

I shook my head knowing this was about to go far left.

Ella got out the car and Ashley did too.

Ashely immediately ran up preventing Ella from doing so Artist and I both reached to stop her but Ashly was already on top of her.

Ashley was beating Jayla ass until Jayla punched her multiple times in the same spot Ashley was holding earlier.

"Yeah bitch how that shit feel? Your nigga beating your ass and now I'm about to." Jayla said getting the better of Ashley now.

I went right over pulling Ashley off Jayla before Jayla got the chance to really do something because I would've had to put hands on that girl if she did.

Ella kicked Jayla repeatedly before Artist grabbed her putting her in the car with Ashley.

"Really ya'll I thought y'all was my brothers." Jayla said as Cam helped her ass up.

"You ain't no fuckin sister of ours. You sitting here with this nigga of all people. And Dave already fucked you bitch." Artist said.

If we being honest Artist fucked her too but Ella don't know and we all planned on keeping it that way. It was before Ella even came in the picture but we know she don't like her.