57.

Dave-

"We really need to get this resolved before Christmas because I don't want us split up for it." I told everybody.

I celebrate with them even though I technically don't celebrate it. 

"This shit stressful." Artist said shaking his head.

"So what do we sit and wait?" Eli asked.

"That's where we are right now. Rock been visiting his pops so we can't make a move right now. We agreed on not bringing his family into this so we gotta wait til he back home or finally away from him." I said.

"I'm just trying to get this shit done. Fuck all that family shit he BEEN fucking with ours." Eli said.

"That's Boogie call." I shrugged.

Artist insisted we not bring Rock family into this so we just agreed and left it alone but we don't have time for a waiting game.

"I'm ready for his ass to be here now not later. We need to shake shit up." Eli said.

"I agree." I nodded and Artist looked like he was think hard.

"1243 Coney. We going to hit his sister up." Artist said simply.

"You sure?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah I've been trying to wrap my head around this shit but I'm over waiting. If he not aware we gotta make him aware. He had no sympathy for my sister so now he about to feel it."

"Iight we'll leave out at 9." I said and everybody agreed.

Bianca-

"Knock knock." I heard Selena say from the other side of my bedroom door.

I slept in really late so I sat up and said "Come in." Rubbing my eyes.

"Hey did I wake you?" She asked coming in.

"No I just slept really late wassup." I said patting the bed for her to sit down.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something." She said half smiling.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

She dug in her pocket pulling out a box of pregnancy tests.

"Oh my god you're pregnant?" I asked excitedly.

"I think I might be I'm not sure yet."

"Well what's stopping you take the test." I said.

"I'm scared can you just take it with me." She begged.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Please?" She said making the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine come on." I said getting up and making my way to the bathroom with her following me.

"Get the stick and pee." I told her handing her one out the box.

She took it and did her business putting the cover back on it and sitting it in the counter.