33.

Bianca-

The only thing I could think about was Dave's voice mail he left for me.

Everybody else had fell asleep but I was wide awake in Rocks lap.

I couldn't sleep I couldn't think straight or anything. I need to know Dave is okay.

We've been through so much shit together and we have a bond I'll never have with anybody else I just need him to be okay.

Even though we aren't together I don't want him to be gone forever. He's literally the other half of my heart no matter how much I deny it. I need him here.

I sighed as more tears came down my face and Artist started waking up.

"Come take a walk with me." He said in a raspy tone and I nodded standing up.

"Where you going?" Rock asked with his eyes closed as I removed his arms from a round me.

"With Artist I'll be right back baby." I said and he nodded going back to sleep.

I followed Artist out to his truck and we got in.

He wasted no time lighting a blunt.

"You good?" He asked passing it to me.

I took a hit and looked at him.

"You really gotta ask?" I chuckled bitterly.

"Nah I know you not but you don't want to really show your emotions because of Rock." He said and I sighed deeply.

"You know he already thinks I want Dave back and I'm going to leave him for Dave I don't want him having anymore reason to think the worst." I said.

"He knows what you and Dave had and the bond y'all have he can't get mad that D in there fighting for his life and you're upset." Artist said.

"But he will get mad and I don't want him upset. I hate that Rock thinks I'd leave him for Dave, no matter how much I loved Dave and care about him or whatever bond we have I'd never just leave Rock for him. Rock wasn't a rebound he wasn't just to get my mind off Dave we started off as just friends and worked our way from there he waited until I was ready to move on and let go of Dave I appreciate him in so many ways id never just abandon our relationship like that. I fell for him hard I'm in love with him not David I just wish he could see and understand that." I sighed as tears came down my face.

"I'll talk to him for you Okay? You have nothing to worry about B. Y'all going to be good." Artist said.

"I hope so." I said quietly.

Artists phone started ringing and he dug it out of his pocket.

It's was Ella but he put it on speaker while looking through his phone for something.

"Hey baby." He answered.

"I woke up and you were gone." She said.

"Man Dave got shot we at the hospital now." He said.

"What? Did you tell Bianca? Is he okay? What happened?" She said worried.

"Yeah I told her she right here. We don't know yet he in surgery now along with Hakeem. Some niggas went to the trap while it was just them two there and started shooting the shit up." He told her answering all questions.

"How bad is it Artist?" She said seriously.

He looked at me sadly before speaking. "He got hit 3 times two to the chest 1 in his side Hakeem was keeping pressure on it the best he could but D passed out and lost mad blood." Artist said.

"Oh my god. How is B? She okay?" She asked him.

"I think she still in shock over all this she not good though as expected." He said.

"Yeah I can only imagine what's going through her head right now. I need to go wake Ashley up and we will be down there. Cedar right?" She asked.

"Yeah ma." He sighed.

"Okay I love you." She said.

"I love you too drive safe." He told her and they hung up.

"You want to go back inside?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Nah I just need a minute." I said letting it sink in that Dave could possibly be gone tonight. That there's a possibility that I'll never see his face again.

"I just wish we could've figured this out man. There's so much hate between the two of us but love at the same time. All those arguments we've had lately... I just hope he's not gone." I said and Artist wrapped his arm around me.

"He going to pull through this B I promise you ."

"As much as I want to believe that I can't. I know you promise me everything is going to be alright but he might not make it A." I cried into his shoulder.

My heart hurts so bad right now I can't describe the pain I'm going through right now.

Artist-

I was sitting in the car with Bianca crying into my chest and Ella and Ashley knocked on the window

I unlocked my doors and they got in the back seat.

"Anything yet?" Ella whispered.

"No neither Don or Rock called us yet they still up there waiting." I told her.

"I can't believe this shit." Ashley cried.

"He going to pull through this. I know he will." Ella said hugging her.

"Man this shit is fucked up." I said picking up my phone so I can make a few phone calls cause whoever them niggas was they about to get something they wasn't looking for. I shot some texts to a few people I just had to wait for them to text me back now.

"Y'all have no idea who it possibly could've been?" Bianca asked quietly.

"Well of course we got people to narrow down the list so we could move from there but unless we hit them all on the same night we can't go on a rampage cause word going to get out to everybody that we coming for them." I told her.

"What about the cameras that was there?" Ashley asked.

"We checked them they were all turned off from the main one. The wire was cut by the door that last footage available was like yesterday." I told them.

"Yesterday? So somebody who y'all work with could've set this up?" Bianca asked.

"It's possible but it don't make it definite."I answered as Don texted me "Come up."

Bianca saw it and saw her eyes gloss over again.

"Come on y'all we gotta go up Don just texted me." I said.

The fact that he texted and only said those two words were scaring me.
If my brother die every enemy we ever had is fucking dying.