21.

Rakim-

I shifted in my bed flopping my arm over Bianca's waist snuggling up to her.

Last night we ended up going out we got drunk and shit but ain't much happen. Just some kissing and touching. I ate her out but you know how that go.

Maybe you don't but it ain't that big of a deal. She needed a release and I helped.

"Mm." She groaned turning to face me more.

She hugged my neck and said "thank you" quietly in my ear.

"For what?" I asked her rubbing her back.

"For being here these last couple months I been going through it I really appreciate it." She said.

"You know how I feel about you. I'm happy to be here even if it's just to listen and eat you pussy I'm the man for the job." I said to her and she laughed.

"Stoppppp." She whined.

"Alright Alright I quit but forreal I don't mind at all. It's what friends are for right?" I said.

And she pulled away nodding. "Yeah. You've been good to me. I didn't think we would ever be as close as we are but I'm happy we are now." She said smiling.

I smiled at her and kissed her lips softly.

She didn't object like I thought she would She pecked my lips back and deepened the kiss.

I don't know if she was doing this from the hurt she's going through or because she really want a nigga either way I didn't care. I like her so I was going to enjoy this.

She reached for my pants and that's when I decided to end it. I flipped her over pinning her to the bed by her arms.

"What?" She asked.

"We can't do that B." I sighed.

"Why not we both know we like each other." She said.

"Because you want to do it because you're hurting and as the good friend I am it's my job to tell you you'll regret it and you might end up not liking me or yourself because of it. You're a good girl and I know you're hurting right now but I'm not about to go there with you. At least not right now." I told her and she relaxed defeated.

"I guess you're right." She said.

"I know I am." I said kissing her forehead and hopping out of bed.

"I'm making breakfast. You want what you usually have me make for you?" I asked.

"Mhm. Pancakes bacon and some fruit that's all I want." She said smiling.

"Alright I'll be back."

Bianca-

Im so confused right now I don't know what I want to do. I do know that I want to get me life back together because I'm not even genuinely happy anymore.

"B!" Rock yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back hoping up pulling his shirt I had in down.

"Wassup?" I said walking into the Kitchen.

"Bad news we ran out of Pancake mix you want something else or we could go to the store?" He suggested.

I shrugged "I mean you said you had to go to the store anyways so we could just go since it's still early." I told him.

"Ok let's throw something on and go." He said.
I nodded and made my way back upstairs while he put everything up that he took out for breakfast.