56.

Dave-

"Baby wake up." I said nudging Bianca who was holding tighter than usual on to me and mumbling under her breath.

"Stop!" She kind of yelled so I knew she was having a nightmare.

I sighed sitting her up so she would wake up.

"It's me baby I'm right here." I told her when she started swinging.

I wrapped my arms around her to keep from getting hit.

"Calm down I'm right here baby I'm right here." I said rocking us back and forth.

She opened her eyes sighing deeply and putting her forehead against my bare chest.

"What time is it?" She asked clearing her throat.

"5." I told her kissing her forehead.

"It's so early." She said snuggling close to me.

"I know but everybody else up." I told her.

"What time we going to the airport?" She asked.

"Y'all gotta stay here." I told her.

"What? We can't even take y'all to the airport?" She asked me.

"We can't risk anybody seeing y'all or knowing we here at all." I told her and she nodded understanding.

"I don't want you to go." She shrugged.

"I know baby and the last thing I want is to leave you here and be away from you but we gotta do this." I told her as she studied my face.

"I know the faster we get this done the faster we can get back to normal whatever that is." She said sarcastically.

"You going to start already?" I asked her and she laughed.

"No I was just playing. Just wish you could stay." She told me.

"I know we going to get back to ya soon as possible though I promise."

"Thought you weren't making promises?" She said having a point.

"Yeah I said I wasn't you right." I laughed.

"So why you just make one?" She asked laughing.

"Because I really want to make it back to you. And me saying we might not see each other again after today was killing me cause I don't want to imagine that shit." I told her and she leaned into me wrapping her short ass arms around my torso.

"Everything is going to be good D." She told me looking up at me.

"I really hope so." I mumbled.

"I feel like shit cause everybody has to do this because of me. If I would've just left him alone none of this would be happening." She said.

"The nigga been a snake B." I told her.

She looked at me confused but shook her head. "Don't even tell me I don't want to know." She mumbled.

"That's the thing we need to discuss this with everybody right now." I said and she sighed.

"If it's more bad shit I don't want to know." She  said sitting up straight.

"All I been hearing is bad shit I just want some positivity. Like me and you that's positive, me finally telling Don how feel that's positive because it took me years to do that and despite the outcome I'm happy. I don't want to hear any bad news." She said seriously.

"I understand where you coming from but I'm forreal this gotta be said and you gotta be there."

"Fine." She huffed getting out the bed and throwing some shorts on.