Update.

Sooo I've reached 30.7K reads on this book and I am VERY EXCITED!!! I can't wait to finish it I have the next 10 chapters written... YES I made the book longer than I initially wanted to but I just went with the flow. With that being said I know you guys would LOVE for me to update back to back to back BUT I will not be doing that. I appreciate the reads and the votes but as far as comments go y'all slacking 🤷🏾‍♀️ yes voting lets me know you read it and like it but I need you guys to give me feed back so I know how I'm doing as a writer. So until I get more comments this will be the last update on this book. I have only 119 comments on a 40 chapter book with almost 31,000 reads 🤔 it doesn't add up. Many of you have read an cited for both parts of Chapter 39 how ever I have no comments. I expected something being that part 2 was especially extra long when I usually keep my chapters between 1,200 and 1,500 words so I can update faster. If you guys liked it TELL ME if you didn't TELL ME!! I'm writing this book not only for myself but mainly for all of you who enjoy it I have to know your thoughts in order to give you the best book I can!!! I need atleast 500 comments before you guys get the tea on what really happened when Dave got shot, who did it, why, and why Bianca and Ashley were taken. Don't comment "Update please" "Omg Update!!!" "Update" etc. I will not pay you any attention and your comment will not count towards the final goal of 500 comments. Sorry not sorry ‼️ love you guys ❤️❤️ thank you for all the support!!!