41.

David-

B got out of surgery a while ago everybody has went in her room to see her but I just been standing outside the door trying to figure out what the fuck I could possibly say to her to make it better but there ain't shit I can say.

I heard the door open and it was Artist.

"Why you just been standing out here?" He asked me.

"Debating on if I want to go in or not." I told him and he looked at me confused.

"Bro I know you want to see her." He said.

"Oh yeah of course I do but you know how B is, I'm not trying to make this situation any worse." I stated.

"So what you gon do? Go back to being dead?" He said sarcastically.

"No I'm just scared of what her reaction going to be." I said.

"Nigga I ain't never known you to be pussy come on." He said laughing making me laugh.

"I gotta serious question before I go in." I said.

"What?"

"How is she? Like I saw how she was but how bad is it?" I asked.

"It's bad I'm not going to lie to you but just remember she the same girl you love. Just like when we picked her up from that party Cam left her at." He said bringing up bad memories.

Bring up the whole reason I really got an issue with Cam. When she was 17 Cam and Bianca went out to this party she had none of her friends with her just Cam and his 3 niggas Marcus, Kareem, and Quez. I guess the whole night Marcus kept sneaking touching B and trying to talk to her when Cam wasn't around. She told Cam what happened and that she was uncomfortable around him so she didn't want him leaving her alone. Cam brushed it off saying he was just drunk and not to pay Marcus any attention but by then Cam was already fucked up himself. I guess like a hour later Cam, Kareem, and Quez  had to leave to handle some drug business. Marcus was the only one who didn't sell drugs at the time so Cam told him to take B home and they left. When B found out he left her to go home with Marcus she decided to call Artist and I to come get her I guess the nigga ain't like that cause he was trying to fuck her. Before we got there he managed to put her in his car and tried to rape her but she got him off her and ran back to where people were and we pulled up. She was scared and the nigga had busted her lip and gave her a bloody nose. She had bruises from where he grabbed her. Her and Cam broke up right after that and that's when her a I got close. Cam never believed Marcus did that so that's why him and the rest of us don't really get along.

"Man just come on we all scared of her reaction but we can't just avoid the shit." Artist said and I nodded following him in.

I figured out I was holding my breath too long when I coughed loud as hell and everybody looked over at me including Bianca.

She squinted her eyes but my ass was standing right behind Boogie hiding.

He smacked his lips moving from in front of my fast as hell making Ella and Don laugh quietly.

"Why the fuck you do that?" I mumbled putting a fake ass smile on my face.

I avoided eye contact with Bianca looking like a fucking idiot looking around the room like this was a art museum.

"David." She said in an annoyed voice as best she could. You could tell she was still weak and her voice was still kind of gone.

I finally looked at her. "Hey baby girl." I said smiling at her awkwardly.

She smiled back at me.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry I know this isn't-." I immediately started trying to explain but she cut me off.