Bonus Chapter 1 - What Is Wrong With Anjali?

Anjali's POV

This is so horrible. From the past few days, all I am doing is puking. Even at the smell of things I love. This is so irritating. I am not even able to eat the things I love. Not to mention my mood swings. One moment I am happy, the other moment I would cry.

Rahul - "Anjali, you really need to see a doctor."

"I have taken today's appointment ‪2pm‬. I will go with Nidhi di."

Rahul - "Why bhabhi? I will come with you."

"But Rahul, you have to go to your office."

Rahul - "Nothing is more important than you. I will come ‪at 1:30pm‬ to pick you. Be ready."

"As you wish.Now please stop ordering me."

Rahul - "I am not ordering you, Anjali. It is my responsibility to be with you whenever you need me."

I nodded. These mood swings. Aah! I really need to see a doctor .

City Hospital (‪2pm‬)

Rahul and I went to see a general physician.

Doctor - "So, what is the problem?"

I described my situation to the doctor. After doing some general check-ups, I was sent to a Gynecologist . Rahul was all the time with me.

She did some tests and.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Doctor - "Congratulations Mrs. Mehra, you are pregnant."

Rahul - "Doctor, did you just say that my wife is pregnant."

Doctor - "Yes, Mr. Mehra. Your wife is one and a half month pregnant. But you need to take care."

Rahul - "Don't worry doctor, I will do everything that is necessary."

Rahul took out paper and pens and started noting down all Dos and Don'ts.

All this time, I was just a mute spectator. After taking all the instructions from the doctor and clearing the bills, we went to the parking.

In the car

Rahul - "Thank you so much, Anjali. You can't imagine how happy I am. Thank you so much."

"Rahul, do you want a girl or a boy?"

Rahul (smiling) - "I want a daughter. With your self confidence."

I smiled and he drove to the Mehra Mansion.

Mehra Mansion

We entered to find Adi(four years old) playing in the living room, while badi maa, Mom and Nidhi di were sitting.

Nidhi di - "What did the doctor say?"

Instead of answering her, Rahul and I sat down on our knees and called Adi to us. As he came to us, I held him in my tight embrace.

"Baby, do you want a brother or sister?"

The three ladies kept on staring us.

Adi - "Sister, I will protect her."

Nidhi di ran to me and hugged me tight. Badi maa brought some sweets and fed us. I was given innumerable advices and instructions.

Later, the entire family was informed and we celebrated the day.

________________________________________________

The first bonus chapter. As demanded by everyone, I will give a bonus chapter exclusively about Rahul-Anjali and their girls.

~Purnima