Bonus Chapter 5 - Ritika & Radhika

Rahul-Anjali's Room, Midnight

Rahul and Anjali were sleeping peacefully. Rahul was facing Anjali. His one hand was below his head and the other was resting on Anjali's tummy. She was in her ninth month of pregnancy and the childbirth could happen anytime. Both of them were excited and nervous. It was already known to them that Anjali was carrying twins. The fact had filled Rahul with excitement. He had started spending a lot of time talking to his unborn babies. He had started working from home. He had started forcing Anjali to have rest. 

Coming back to the present, the couple was sleeping peacefully, when Anjali experienced pain. Unbearable pain. She tried to ignore it but could not. And how could she? After all it was the pain of childbirth. 

Anjali(screaming) - "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh."

Rahul immediately gets up and gives Ajay a missed call. He helps Anjali and takes her out of the Mansion to the car. He makes her sit in the car and drives to the City Hospital. The rest of the family follows them.

City Hospital

Anjali was in the Labour Room. The Mehra and Mishra family were waiting outside. Rahul was pacing to and fro. He was nervous, afraid and excited. 

After what seemed like hours, the family was informed about the birth of twin daughters. Anjali was shifted to a room.

Mala - "Rahul, you go first. We will come later. Anjali needs you."

Rahul nods and goes inside the room.

Hospital Room

Anjali was lying on the bed, resting. The twins were resting in the crib, after drinking the world's purest form of food. Rahul first went to Anjali and kissed her on her forehead. 

Rahul - "Thank you baby. You have given me the world's best gift."

Anjali smiled. 

Anjali - "Bring my daughters to me."

Rahul went to the crib. He hesitated.

Rahul - "What if I hurt them?"

Anjali - "You won't. First, pick up one of them. Do what I say. Slide one hand under her head and the other under her bottom. Bend your knees as you lower your arms. Scoop her up and bring her close to your chest, while straightening your legs. Now, bring her to me."

Rahul follows Anjali's instructions while she herself gets up to sit. Rahul brings the child to her and she holds her in her protective embrace. Rahul brings the second child. He sits next to Anjali.

Anjali - "We will name them Ritika and Radhika. Ritika Rahul Mehra. Radhika Rahul Mehra."

Rahul - "And they will be like you. Strong and confident. Always ready to do the right thing. Always ready to prove that Love Always Wins."

__________________________________________________

This is the last bonus chapter. I cannot think of anything else. If you want more of Rahul and Anjali, please tell me a complete situation. What you want to happen and how. 

And do suggest a ship name for Rahul-Anjali.

~Purnima