Bonus Chapter 4 - THE UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT

This one-shot has been written by twinkling_girl. I hope you enjoy the concept. It is after the both, Rahul and Anjali, had realised their love for each other. Do read twinkling_girl's works.

__________________________________________

                                                 THE UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT

Evening 

Anjali was lying on the bed, hearing songs and enjoying the free time after a hectic day in the school. Songs were the solace which gives her immense peace. A good song is enough to change her bad temper into a crazy one.

But it did not last long. Anjali's phone started buzzing and it was from new number. She hesitantly attended the call, "Hello!!". Anjali heard an evil laugh on the other side of the phone. "May I know who is this???

After few minutes, the opponent spoke, "Hey, gold digger!! Hope you're doing good?"

Anjali was smart enough to identify who was she was. In no seconds she gave her swift reply. "I have no time for muddlehead, moreover who is incapable to be a human. And thanks for your concern. I'm doing great."

Smoke emerged out from Sara's nose in anger. "Don't try to be smart. You know what? Rahul will never overcome his past. I'm still living deep inside him as scar. Scars can never disappear until death. Your just a drug for him to overcome his pain.

Sara gave a wicked smile, "Prove me tonight at the party darling!! Meet you soon. And don't pull the stunt by informing your puppet(Rahul) beforehand. I'm waiting to witness his love towards me which can never change on time. You are just a drug."

Some people dwell in the past than living in the present. It is their stupidity to do so. We cant change them," muttered Anjali.

"Moreover, I'm in no mood to prove myself to a cheapster. I know Rahul loves me and yes! I'm his drug. Only drug who can soothe his heart and relieve the pain which no other drug can do. I'm Irreplaceable." She hung the call before Sara could start over.

"This idiotic girl is getting on my nerves." Anjali muttered and started scrolling her playlist to find a perfect melody song to change her mind but got interrupted by another call. Her frowns changed into a wide smile. "Rahul" the caller id made her blush.

"Hello, Rahul!! Wasup??," She tried to be normal ignoring the temper created by Sara.

"Why is my Anjali sounding low??", questions flooded from his mouth.

Anjali gasped air in shock. Though he is far away from her, a slight change in her tone can be sensed by him. She felt blessed to have him in her life. "Nothing much, work pressure." She lied to him from creating a fuss, which will disturb their peace of mind.

Rahul knew it was a bad lie. He did not force her to open up. "Okay, Then take rest." He was about to hang the call.

"I'm alright, Rahul." She chirped. "Whatsup??"

"I was planning to take you for a party but... Its ok I can manage", Rahul spoke in a feeble tone.

"Please!!! Please!!! Pleaseee!! Take me along with you," Anjali pleaded like a small kid.

Rahul chuckled at her behaviour. "Okay, Be ready at 7.00 pm, I will pick you at your house." He said final bye.

Anjali was ready to backfire Sara and so she pleaded him to take the party. She too bid him final bye and hung the call.