Chapter One

In the morning:

"MARY WAKE UP" screamed my mom. I woke up super tired and just wanted to lay there but if I don't wake up, I'll miss the bus. I got up from my bed, went to the bathroom to take a shower and then got out to change. When I was done getting changed I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen.

"Hey mom, what's for breakfast?"
"Bacon, eggs, and pancakes" yum my favorite."and hurry up or you'll miss the bus."

I quickly ate my breakfast and got my backpack.

I was outside my house waiting for the bus to come and pick me up. My friends Catherine and Jessica come with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys"

"Hi Mary!" Said both

These girls are like the best friends in the world. They are and always be my besties for life. We are like sisters; we only trust each other and no one else. We three go through rough times each day but still stay strong for each other. I'll never have someone like these girls.

"Why do we have to go to fucking school everyday?" Jessica moans

"So we don't turn into dumbasses you idiot" Catherine said

"NOOO, really? Ya don't say!" Jessica snaps

"HAHA, guys stop arguing please" I said giggling

"Oh no" Catherine mumbled

I turn around to the Janoskians (A.K.A my bullies) come walking towards the bus stop. We just huddled together so we wouldn't be close to them. I'm scared of them, but Luke is the one who scares me the most because he bullies me the most out of the Janoskians.

Luke told us "MOVE YOU FUCKING SLUTS!"

We did as we were told or it would of gotten worst for us like getting punched or kicked.

As we got to school, I turned nervous because not only do the Janoskians bully me but also the Foolish Four. Lets get this straight, the Janoskians and the Foolish Four are different group/crew. They used to be friends two years ago. About a year ago they got in a huge argument that no one knows why or what. The Janoskians are from Australia and the Foolish Four are from Texas.

The Foolish Four came to California 4 years ago and The Janoskians came to California 3 years ago. They all got suspended from there schools for the same reason. Being late, doing drugs, stealing, and more. They have known each other from YouTube, basically Austin sings and The Janoskians do challenges. They had an agreement to come here to Los Angeles and to attend this school, which I wish they didn't.

Now they don't talk to each other or hang out like they use to. Luke and his group play Football while Austin and his crew play Basketball. It's different but one thing that hasn't changed... Bullying nice people like me.

(Inside school)

As I walk in school with Catherine and Jessica people started shouting horrible things to us

"SLUTS"

"FAT"

"UGLY"

My only question is why would they say these things to us ;(

Austin Pov:

Wow I'm in this shitty school again? It was stupid of my crew and I to agree to come to this school with The Janoskians. The only thing I like about this school is that my crew and I are very popular and can get any girl we want. Currently I'm dating Chloe, school's popular girl and slut. While I was walking with Alex, I hear everyone shouting slut, fat, and ugly to Mary and her friends.

First of all, Mary and her friends aren't fat or ugly they are perfect the way they are. Second of all, these people don't know what a fucking slut is because they wouldn't be calling them that. They are all nice people and haven't done a thing. At the same time I call them that so there is no point. The only reason people like Mary get bullied at my school is because my crew and The Janoskians started being popular at school and hated nice people. People followed along with it. I don't really hate Mary's friends but I do hate her but I really don't know why, it's just weird.

We walked past them and of course Alex and I would say something:

"WHORES"

"SLUTS"

We start laughing. Then we got to my locker to get my science book and... Fuck! Guess who started walking past us? The Janoskians. Alex and I just saw them trying to walk like bad asses and stuff. They are trying to be more popular then us; which by the way will never happen. Yeah they are popular like us and get the girls as well but we are better. There's a competition between us. But me and Luke have a competition of who can get the most girls at our school. (I can win this!)

Our story will never be told

{A/N: Hi, tomorrow I will be updating more to this story}

Follow me
Instagram: @Janomahomies
Twitter: @ Karla8906
(Also follow me on Wattpad)