Chapter Eight

(1 month later)

Mary pov:

It's been a month since I haven't gone to school. I was happy actually but do wish I could be with my friends.

I've been getting known more and more in just a month; I upload videos every Monday and Friday. I'm basically just a beauty guru and do vlogging, comedy, and sing. My fans are amazing and are lovely people. They keep me strong now.

I was hanging out hanging out with my best friends Jc Caylen, Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, and Ricky Dillion. We were riding our pennyboards and having so much fun. They are also YouTubers and we meet at Coachella.

We were doing vlogs while we were riding our pennyboards.

"Hey guys want to go to the park?" I suggested

"Yeah let's go!" Said Sam

"We should do a video at the park" Jc also suggested

We all agreed and went to the park.

Once we got there, we got on the swings and had fun for awhile. After, we were trying to find a good spot to record our video. We went to a table and you could see the lake. I set up the camera and push record.

Luke pov:

Fuck school!

I should be out of here already, but no we aren't "famous" yet.

Mary isn't in school anymore which made me sad. Somehow she got famous. I asked people how she got famous and they would tell me she does YouTube videos. I've never seen her videos, but maybe later I'll search it up.

(School ends)

I walking with the boys and talking about our next video.

"Let's go to the park" Jai said

We all agreed to go and started to head to the park.

(At the Park)

We got to the park and went to the playground. We all did a Keek and had fun. After having a little fun, we walked around the park.

As we walked around the park, I saw a girl that looked like Mary. Same hair, height, skin color, everything. We got closer and closer. When we were close enough, I couldn't believe it... It was... MARY!

"Hey guys, look over there, it's MARY!" I said excitedly

"The slut?" Jai asked

My short temper was building up inside of me.

"Dude she's with O2L" James added

"They're also doing a video" Daniel said

Beau looked so annoyed as me and I could also see his anger just wanting to come out.

"Let's wave at Mary" James suggest

Mary pov:

We were sitting down finishing the video. Once we finished I stop recording and turned off the camera. We began to walk until I heard someone yell my name.

"MARY!" Five guys screamed loudly

I looked at them for a minute and I realized who they were... The Janoskians/My bullies.

What the fuck are they doing here. I mean it's a park for everyone but why are they here at this moment when I'm having the best time of my life with my besties. I felt so frozen because I haven't seen them in a month.

"Mary are you ok?" Asked Sam worriedly

"Yeah, let's just go"

"Wait, those are the Janoskians" Sam exclaimed

"Dude we need to hang out with them" Jc said happily

"Yeah they are amazing pranksters" Trevor said

"Let's go then" Ricky leading us until I kind of screamed

"NOOOO!" I was angrily but got embarrassed for saying that

"Why?" they questioned with confused looks

Actually I thought of it. I'm just scared because they were my bullies but now I must face them. Except Beau, he's the nice one here.

"Um... What I meant to say was noooo way the Janoskians are here. Lets go and meet them" I quickly say

"Yeah I mean I bet they watch your videos and want to hang with you because they keep calling your name"

"Let's go and meet them"

We walked to them and I was ready to face 4/8 of my.... BULLIES 😏

{A/N: I wonder what's going to happen.... Oooooo. Please keep voting and commenting. Also read my other stories "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic" and "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)