Chapter Twenty

Mary pov:

I woke up but Luke wasn't in the bed with me. Did he leave? I guess it's better to be alone than be with a trouble maker. Besides my thoughts my nose smelled food aka Heaven. Maybe Luke is downstairs making breakfast for the both of us. I did my morning routine and after I finished I went downstairs.

Each step I took I could smell more of the food. I could hear the nice sizzling sound of the bacon... Yum! I quietly tip-toed to the kitchen so Luke wouldn't notice me. I'm terrible at being quiet because Luke already heard and saw me.

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled widely

"Good morning Lukey" I said

"I made you breakfast"

"Thank you Luke"

He gave me a plate served with pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I took a bite of my pancake and my mouth asked for more. I ate everything so slow trying to devour the deliciousness. I made so many faces and sounds it made Luke chuckle every time.

"Is the food that good" he asked

"YASSSSS"

"Hey we should go to the park with my brothers and their new girlfriends" Beau and Jai finally got girlfriends. Jai did have a girlfriend, Ariana, but broke up 2 months ago.

"What's their names?"

"Their names are Melisa and Madelin"

"Can't wait to meet the... Did you say Madelin?"

"Yah, do you know her?"

"Yes she's my best friend"

"How do you know it's your friend we are talking about?"

"HA! Madelin has had a big crush on Jai for a long ass time so I'm sure it's her"

"I mean if you say"

I couldn't believe that Madelin didn't tell me this, I'm her friend. Maybe she was going to surprise me but Luke ruined it. I'm happy for her.

We finished our breakfast and left to the park. When we got to the park we saw Jai, Madelin, Beau, and a girl with long light brown hair. She looked so pretty and I think she's the right girl for Beau. We got out of the car and greeted everyone and Melisa was super nice and sweet. I pulled Madelin to the side so she could tell me everything.

"Maddy why didn't you tell me about you and Jai" I asked to excited

"I thought you would be mad that I was dating your bully but I was trying to make it a surprise" she said

"I'm so happy for you"

"Really?"

"YASSSS" I jumped up and down

We walked around the park having a great time. When we got tired, we had a picnic on the grass, ate some sandwiches and drank pink lemonade. I never felt this happy before besides the day I went to the fair with Luke. Talking about Luke, he made feel like a princess and made me laugh every minute. What this boy can do when he isn't a bully.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I was holding my pee for too long

"I'll go with you" Maddy said

We walked to the park's bathroom and did our business. When we finished we walked back. But the second we got out of bathroom I blacked out. I could still hear Maddy screaming bloody murder then I heard something collapse on the floor. That was the last thing that I could remember from this point.

(2 hours later)

I woke up seeing everything moving back and fourth. Once my eyes focused on one thing, I saw I was in a dark abandoned room and everything inside was destroyed. I tried to move but I was sitting on a chair and Maddy on the opposite side of me tied with a rope. We both had blood dripping from our heads to our shirts. Why are we even here or who would want us here?

Not only were we tied with a rope but also had bandanas wrapped around our mouths so we weren't able to make any sounds. What made me freak out the most was that there were knifes and guns on a table. Were we going to die?

A couple minutes later a door was opened and I saw someone come in covered very well, I couldn't even recognize who it was. I stayed frozen not trying to look scared as I was inside.

"Well well well if it isn't Mary and Maddy" how did it know who we were? From her voice I could tell it was a girl "Mary you ruined my life and now that you're here I'm going to make your life miserable" what?

"What did I ever do to you" I asked trying to take the bandana off my mouth. The girl took it off me so I could speak better.

"Why don't I take off my hoodie, maybe it will answer your question" this frighten me more than before. Was it one of my enemies? My head went through many questions I couldn't answer myself. I waited for her to take off her hoodie to reveal herself.

Once she took of her hoodie my eyes widened

It was......

{A/N: Im sorry I didn't update for like two weeks but here it is. This story is almost coming to an end but I might make a sequel to it, but don't worry it's not ending yet. Also guys if you like 5sos or Luke Hemmings please read my new story "Beginnings ~ Luke Hemmings". Anyways, please keep voting and commenting. Read my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

P.s Thanks to @CrazyLukes_Latina and @MagconBizzle for being characters for this story. Go follow them.

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)