Chapter Six

Recap:

"One more question"

"Yeah"

"Can I kiss you?"

• • • • • •

Mary pov:

OMG!!!!!

No Luke isn't asking me to kiss him is he? I mean he wouldn't because he's my bully. I don't know what to say or do. What if I say no? Or what if I say yes? What if he does the same thing what Austin did? I felt like everything was going wrong.

"Luke I-" before I could finish I felt soft lips kiss me. Luke grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I didn't kiss back because I kind of felt uncomfortable. He broke the kiss and looked at me with his amazing brown eyes.

"Mary why didn't you kiss me back?"

"Luke I'm scared. I can't do this,ok. I'll just see you tomorrow."

"Fine Mary! I'm trying to make everything better but you just want to leave. I'm trying to be your friend and even your BOYFRIEND but no your too scared. Don't come back saying you want another chance. I actually liked you and now I was wrong. Go ahead, I don't care if you don't have someone there for you and you die!"

That has crossed the line. I never had someone tell me die.

"You and your fucked up group are dicks! Only Beau is the nice one. I would kill myself but at least I have a family and friends that cares about me. If I didn't want to kiss you it's because I'm scared that I accept you and you fuck me and leave me! I do like you Luke but what you just told me made me realize you're a fucking monster. I guess I'll finish the project myself asshole!"

I left quick and ignore the boys. Why is life so complicated. I did enjoy that kiss though. But I'm not going to be tricked by him or Austin.

(Monday)

I couldn't believe it's Monday again. We still have three months of school.

I got to school with Jess (short for Jessica) and Cat (short for Catherine) and went to our first period. Mr. Ronald told us to go to our duet partners. Austin looked at me scared at the same time angry. I went to him and sat next to him.

"Here I printed the lyrics for you asshole"

Ouch! He pulled my hair near him so he could whisper something in my ear.

"You might think you're tuff now but believe me your not going to last" he laughed quietly.

"I don't care what you do to me asshole because I don't care about my life so do what you want" he was shocked again. I should be like this more.

(6th period)

I got to science and sat in my usual spot talking with Jess and Cat. I finished the project like I told Luke and it was amazing. I saw Luke walk in and saw me. He looked like, scared but angry. Should I be scared myself.

Class started and we had to sit next to our partners. Mr. Michael gave us an A+ and I was happy for my accomplishment.

Luke hasn't said a word in class today not even to any of the boys in our class. Did I tell him something that made him quiet?

(At home)

I was really bored at home and didn't know what to do.

I thought I should do a video and upload it on YouTube since I love it. I had a pretty good camera. I was thinking on what I should do. I thought of the most thing that happens to me at school. BULLYING.

{A/N: Hi I was thinking of making Mary a famous YouTuber or singer. What do you guys like most a singer or YouTuber? Please keep voting and commenting. Also read my other stories "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic" and "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic". Thanks for the support and love ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)