Chapter Ten

(Sorry I haven't been updating for like five days but I have finals but I finished half of it so here's the next chapter)

Beau pov:

I was just walking around because I prefer to be alone thinking and the boys are fucking loud.

The only thing I could think about was Mary. She's really beautiful and has a nice smile. The only question is why does my group and the Foolish Four bully someone so nice like her. If I could I would like to be her boyfriend and take her to places she's never been before, but I can't look at her like that, I need to look at her more as a little sister I have never had.

I kept walking until I saw a girl on the floor and was all bruised up. It looked like Mary.

Wait.....

It was Mary!

I ran to her and screamed her name so many times. I see her helpless body and called the ambulance quick. Thankfully she was still awake.

"Mary who did this to you?"

"L-uke, Jai, Ja-mes, and Dan-i-el" What the fuck, my own brothers and friends did this shit, WHY!

"OH MY GOD! WHY?!"

"Be-because I'm worth-le-ss" she isn't worthless

"You're not worthless Mary, please stay awake, please" my tears started to flow more on my face

I already heard an ambulance coming.

Mary's eyes started to shut and I freaked out more.

"MARY, please stay awake, please"

I kept screaming to her to stay awake but the more I did that the more her eyes closed. The ambulance had came to take Mary and I went with her. What's going to happpen to Mary?

(At the hospital)

I've been in the hospital for almost an hour and I haven't heard anything about Mary yet. I got more worried than ever. Fuck my brothers and friends, don't they realize what they have done. Our fans would be disappointed of us... Well actually them. I hope Mary is ok.

Luke pov:

The boys and I got home and left Mary there lying on the floor bruised. My guilty ness was coming back again. I'm bipolar; either I'm bullying Mary or I'm loving her.

How could I have fallen in love with Mary?

Everyone was here except Beau. He's probably still at the park or something.

The boys were laughing at how hard we hurt Mary and that next time it'd be worst. I don't want there to be a next time though.

Why am I doing this?

(An hour later)

It's been an hour and Beau hasn't came to our house. We kind of got worried because he usually doesn't like to be out this late.

"Where the fuck is Beau?!" Jai questioned

"I don't know, I'm going to call him" I got my phone and dialed Beau's number

*dialing*

I heard someone pick up

"Hell-lo" Beau sobbed

"Beau where the fuck are you!?"

"At the hospital"

"WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED!?" I screamed and the boys looked at me worried

"YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, MARY WAS ON THE GROUND BRUISED AND COULDN'T MOVE YOU FUCK HEAD. ONCE I GOT TO HER AND CALLED THE AMBULANCE, SHE WAS ALREADY DYING BECAUSE YOU AND THE BOYS ARE MONSTERS AND THE BIGGEST BULLIES IN THE WORLD. THANKS TO YOU GUYS MARY CAN BE FUCKING DEAD AND WILL NEVER SEE THE WORLD AGAIN!" Beau hung up after he finished his sentence.

I looked at the boys with tears in my eyes. The girl I loved might be dying because of me.

I sat down and had my hands over my head. Once she's gone, my love is over.

Jai pov:

I looked at Luke crying and didn't say anything for a couple of minutes. Did Beau say something to him?

"What happened"

No answer.

"Luke?"

"Mary is dy-ying"

My heart was beating fast

"Dude I thought you didn't care" what am I saying

"What do you FUCKING MEAN I DON'T CARE YOU CUNT, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS DYING"

WHAT!?

"YOU LIKED MARY?!"

"YES!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US"

"YOU EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU, HUH?"

I think about it

"No" I calmly say

"Exactly"

Wow who ever knew someone's bully can love them back. I was thinking of something I wouldn't really do.

"Luke lets go to the hospital then"

We ran to the car and drove to the hospital.

(At the hospital)

Luke pov:

We got to the hospital and I ran inside quick and found Beau sitting crying. I walked up to him.

"Beau is Mary okay?"

"Why do you care?"

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME NOW. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS DYING AND I HAVE TO SEE HER!"

His eyes widened

"Beau please tell me"

"She's in room 2b"

"Thank you"

I ran to her room and opened the door

I walked in slowly and saw Mary's body lying there. You can see the bruises we did on her skin. There was dried blood.

My heart started to beat faster as I got close to her. I got a chair and sat next to her.

"Mary I'm sorry for what I did, please wake up" my tears rushed down my face

{A/N: I know it's a bit crappy but I might be updating more today or tomorrow. Anyways what do you think? Please keep commenting and voting. Also read my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)

Oh Yeah

Guess the song:

When I saw her

Walking down the street

She looked so fine

I just had to speak

I asked her name

Until she turned away

As she walked

All that I could say was

......

😏