Chapter Seven

Mary pov:

I got my camera and sat on my bed. Then I started to record.

"Hey guys, my name is Mary Rose, and I'm 18 years old. This is going to be my first video for YouTube. I wanted my first video to be about something everybody goes through especially me.

Bullying. I go through bullying, even my friends and it's pretty hard to handle. I don't cut or anything like that but some points I want to. I need to say strong because I have friends and family who care about me. This video, I'll be talking about what happens to me in school."

I had a tear roll down my face.

"There's this crew/group of guys who bully me everyday. The crew has four people and the group has four as well. They used to be friends but got mad at each other. I would tell you guys the names but there kind of famous and getting know more. Lets just say I did develop feelings for the leaders of the crew/group. The leader of the group is Australian and the leader of the group isn't he's from San Antonio, Texas. They moved here to LA because they got suspended from there old school. It's weird because they bully me everyday but somehow I feel like I'll be dating one of them. But the point of this video is, Stay Strong! Don't let bullying take you down."

I ended my video and edited it. After I finish editing, I upload it on YouTube.

(1 week later)

My life is the same as usual. Something I did notice is that less people called me names when I came to school. A lot of girls I've never talked to wanted to be my friend. I said just friends because this bitches can never be my besties like Catherine, Bethany, and Jessica.

1st period is the same except Austin doesn't talk to me at all and same in 6th period, Luke doesn't talk to me at all.

The day went pretty fast, but felt weird. Girls wanting to be my friends was new for me and some of the guys wanted to hang with me too. I felt like I was getting pranked.

I haven't checked my video in a week. I got my laptop and searched up my video.

O.M.G

Was I seeing what I think I'm seeing?

1,000,000 million view on my bullying video. I scrolled down to the comments and checked what people wrote:

@randomperson: You're so pretty how can so many people be bullying you?

@randomperson: This video has inspired me to stay strong and not give up

@randomperson: I really want to slap those assholes for bullying someone so beautiful and pretty as you.

I did get some hate but mostly love. I gained so many subscribers just on one video.

I thought of doing another video, MAKEUP! I love makeup for some reason. I did the video and uploaded it. I named it "Makeup Time with Mary". I went to sleep and was happy, and I mean happy happy.

(Again - A week later)

Omg, everyone at school has been asking for my autograph and wanted to take pictures, which I don't do. I've uploaded more videos and can I say every time I did that I would come to a crazier school. I got to first period but got called to the principal's office. Did I do something?

I got to the principal's office:

"Hello Miss. Mary, please take a seat"

"Ok"

"Now Mary, I know you make videos on YouTube and I see you have a lot of subscribers and views "

"Yes sir"

"Mary I'm sorry but I can't have someone as famous as you at school because it's distracting kids and making a big ruckus at school. Starting tomorrow I need you to start online school."

He made it seem like a bad thing. It was a good thing. Now my life is gonna change.

{A/N: No school for Mary!!! Please keep on voting and commenting. Also read my my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

Follow me:

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)