Chapter Eighteen

Recap:

We walked outside and I had to ask her the question I have been trying to ask her for so long:

"Mary will you be my girlfriend"

• • • • • • • • • • •

Mary pov:

Shit! Not this again!

I know he sang a song for me but the mix feelings are building up. If I say no I'll feel so bad but I have too.

"Austin it's just I can't" I looked down "You and Luke are doing so much for me that I can't choose"

He had anger in him

"Mary I would do anything for you, we could be dating then be married and then have our own kids. Just imagine what we could do unlike Luke, he's never going to do what I can" he calmed down

"Well let's see which of you guys are actually capable of loving me" I crossed my arms

I gave Austin a last hug before I left to my house. I didn't want to stay because I was tired, I'll just say Hi to Cat and Jess another day.

Austin pov:

Mary gave me one more hug and left. I still had anger inside of me. I searched for Luke, he is going to listen to me even if he wants to or not.

Gladly the school isn't too big as other schools where it's a maze. I looked and looked until I found him leaning against a locker playing on his phone. I speed walk to him and he still didn't acknowledge my presence. I'm literally standing right in front of him, idiot.

"May I help you douchebag?" He smirked still looking at his screen. That made my anger go beyond the line. I smacked his phone from his hand and his screen cracked as it fell.

"You fucker, you're going to pay that!" He rose his fist at me while grabbing my shirt

"Well I don't care but the thing is you better stay away from Mary and if you don't you're dead meat" I snapped

"HA! You can't tell me what to do she isn't yours so I can be near her when I want" he smirked more

"Fine but you can never get her"

"Like you can"

"She kissed me today at the show and it's the second time we've kissed" His smirk disappeared and I smirked

Unexpectedly Luke punched me and pushed me to the locker. I tried to look up but he punched me again and I fell to the ground. He got on top of me and punched me more. I had to do what I had to do, kick him in the balls. While he kept punching I kicked him really hard. He fell next to me but I got on top of him and started punching him.

The fight ended when our principal (Mr. Crook) came with two police men. They held us back and took us to Mr. Crook's office.

"BOYS SIT DOWN NOW!" He yelled

We did as we were told and took a seat

"So Mr. Brooks and Mr. Mahone can one of you explain what happened"

"Mr. Crook I was chilling next to the lockers playing on my phone and he just came up to me smacking my phone out of my hands"

"Not true, he called me douchebag and he thinks Mary is his"

We shot each other names and yelled who Marg liked more

"BE QUIET YOU TWO" Mr. Crook yelled louder than us "I don't care if it's about Mrs. Rose but you're both expelled. I was going to kick you out of this school because you guys are getting famous as Mary but I guess this got you out"

"FINALLY" me and Luke say at the same time

"Your happy now so bye" Mr. Crook said waving at us with a smile. I bet he's happy the trouble makers are going to be gone.

Luke didn't hesitate, he just got up and left the room while I followed. I went my direction but Luke stopped me.

"Look Austin, this isn't over"

I just ignored him and left to the exit of the school. I am finally out of this hell place. Now I can see my beautiful Mary more. Hello freedom.

Luke pov:

Meh. I am happy about being kicked out of school but I don't really know what to do like do I stay home and go on Netflix or be on my laptop? I know! I can spend time with Mary and do what she tells me.

Before I left to my direction and Austin to his I had to make it clear to him that the war isn't over just yet.

"Look Austin, this is over" I could of thought of something more interesting but I had no time to think.

He ignored me and walked off. He thinks he can just walk off like that but believe me he is going to die. I haven't killed anyone in my life but he is the first person I'm going to kill.

Austin you just see what might happen if you kiss my Mary again!

{A/N: Hello everyone I'm back from Vidcon. I got to meet so many amazing YouTubers and Viners. And yes I got to see the Janoskians as well. Also I got to met Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier, this might sound weird but I got to touch Cameron's hair and it felt amazing. Anyways, Please read my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)