Chapter Nine

Mary pov:

We walked for fifteen minutes and I was quiet for most of the time. The Janoskians acted like we never met me before. It was convincing even for me. They would ask me questions that they already knew the answer to.

O2L had to leave and I was going with them until someone got my arm. It was Luke.

"Luke what the fuck do you want?!"

"At least be nice"

"No thank you"

"Well I wanted to say hi to my partner from school"

"Ex partner and fuck off, I hate you"

That wasn't true, I loved him so much but he bullied me so much.

His face went to happy to anger.

Oh no.

He grabbed my arm and called the boys..... NOOO!! I knew what's going to happen.It was two years ago, he came to me and told me to do his homework because I was a smart ass. I told him I wouldn't do it and the horror came when he called the boys. They hurt me so bad that day, that the next day I couldn't stand up right.

*Flashback*

I was walking to my locker to get my math book and as I got to my locker, Luke was stand there blocking me from my locker.

"Excuse me"

"Well isn't it Mary the smarty pants"

"Excuse me" I got annoyed

"Not until you do my language arts homework"

"No, do it yourself"

"Oh honey your going to regret that"

"I don't care, just move"

He grabbed my arm and pushed to the locker. He called the boys and that's when I realized I should of listened to Luke. He told James and Daniel to hold me so they could hurt me

"This is for not doing my homework" he punched me in the face

"This is for being a worthless" Jai punched me in the ribs

I knelt down to the floor crying. The pain in my body was hurting more. I crawled up in a ball and they all started to kick me. I just heard them laugh and say so many rude things. They left me there and I had to go home trying to not fall while walking.

*End of flashback*

That whole flashback was going to happen again. The boys came except Beau. He might be walking around or something. But the point is I was going to be hurt again.

"So Mary, two years ago I told you that you would regret it and I mean if you think your going to tell me what to do believe me I will do this until you learned your lesson not to be a bitch and listen to me"

The same thing happened, I was held by Daniel and James, got punched by Jai and Luke, and then got kicked and laughed at. They left and I was there on the ground.

My eyes began to shut and darken. Did my body not take it anymore? I felt as if I was about to die in a second. Before I fell into darkness I heard someone call out my name. The voice was recognizable. It was BEAU.

He called the ambulance and he was freaking out. By the time the ambulance come I might be dead.

"Mary who did this to you?"

"L-uke, Jai, Ja-mes, and Dan-i-el"

"OH MY GOD! WHY?!"

"Be-because I'm worth-le-ss" I couldn't talk anymore

"You're not worthless Mary, please stay awake, please" that wasn't going to happen

My eyes got more tired and tired. This might be my last day on earth and last time on everything.

Beau screamed at me to stay awake but the more he screamed the more my eyes closed. Goodbye world........

{A/N: OMG!!!! Is this happening? What going to happen, idk. Pleas keep on voting and commenting. Also read my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)