Chapter Five (Part One)

(Next day - Saturday)

Mary pov:

I was getting ready because today I have to do the project with Luke. I really hope it goes well and not like yesterday. I told Catherine and Jessica about it and they were happy for me.... lolz.

I got my backpack and said "adios" to my parents. I only had to walk five minutes to get to the Janoskians house.

Once I got to their house, I knocked. I was nervous; I would be not only four but five boys. What if the fifth boy hated me too? Fuck it, I'll just have to deal with it like I did with Austin.

The door opened and there I saw, a hot shirtless guy with many amazing tattoos. He smiled at me and of course I blush and smiled back, like he is so hot.

"How can I help a lovely lady like you" he said

Wow he actually knows how to compliment someone unlike the other eight of my bullies. And let's just say his accent and voice was sexy.

"I was wondering if Luke was home"

"Well he went to get something quick with the boys but you can wait here on the couch"

"Ok"

"Come in beautiful"

He is nicer than the others, that makes me happy.

"Oh yeah may I know you name?"

"Mary"

"Well Mary that's a beautiful name for someone so gorgeous like you and by the way I'm Beau"

"Well nice to meet you Beau"

"Hey let's go to my room and see some movies because this T.V is broken"

"Yeah"

When we got to his room, we sat on his bed and started to pick out random movies. He had a lot of Disney movies which are my favorite. We picked like twenty movies to watch even though I would only be here for an hour or two. Beau is so different, he isn't like Luke or Austin, he is more sweet and kind. Why isn't the Janoskians like him?

"Mary can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Do my brothers and friends bully you?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Because they always tell me how good it feels to bully you"

"Oh"

Does it really feel good to bully me?😞

"When you get home from school do you like cry?"

To be honest I do cry because knowing I have eight bullies plus like half of the school saying shit to me and my friends, it makes me feel horrible and unwanted in this world.

"Ye-es I do" I began to cry

"It's ok Mary, can you please tell me everything?"

I told him everything his group does to me at school and how the Foolish Four also treat me like shit. I didn't really want to tell him but he seemed nice.

"Beau that's why my life is sad. I always come home, go to my room and lock my door, and start to cry on my bed. I always ask myself why everyone hates me. I hate my life. I've tried to stay strong but the strong ness in me is fading away quick. I feel like cutting and dying but theres no use. I have eight bullies and I won't stop getting bullied in my life. My life is shit and hell."

"Mary you can get through this believe me. I'll be here for you. I know I only known you for like thirty minutes but I have fans that go through this shit and I want to change that."

"Thanks Beau" I say happily with a sniffle

{A/N: Well can we take a moment because Beau is amazing and sweet. Part two will be posted today or tomorrow. Please keep voting and commenting. Also please read my story "Lost Forever -Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and I wrote a new story called "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic" please check it out. Thanks for the support and love ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)