Chapter Twenty-Two

Austin pov:

I was at my house with my crew and Alex's girlfriend, Alyssa. We all were playing video games expect Alyssa because you know girls aren't into video games.

I've been thinking about Mary these past days and I feel so bad I haven't visited her but I wanted to plan something special for her. I bet that she is right now with Luke, hanging out, going to the movies, or even at the park.

As I think about her and Luke I felt this weird thing in my stomach, not a pain, though like if something is going wrong. The day before she got beat up by those dickheads I had the same feeling. Is she in danger at this moment or am I just having a rare feeling?

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Everyone made their attention at the loud banging at the door. The banging became louder and louder, then yelling. I got a knife out of the kitchen's drawer and quickly headed to the door. The guys stay behind me with pots and anything with glass while Alyssa hides in the closet.

"OPEN THE DOOR AUSTIN" a deep Australian voice said loudly. I swung the door open revealing the one and only, the Janoskians.

"What the fuck! I thought you guys were burglars or something!" My heart beat was slowing down of relief we weren't getting attack. The boys put there cheapie weapons back and Alyssa came out from the closet.

"We need to talk" Luke made his way threw my house without permission and his group followed him. His eyes were very puffy and red from crying. I worried because I know something is happening to Mary, he wouldn't just come here like this.

"What do you want"

"You're slutty girlfriend Chloe kidnapped... Jai's girlfriend and..." He took a big breath of air continuing his sentences "Mary." My whole body froze as he said Mary. I was speechless, not knowing what to say to this. "Here's the letter she left" he handed me the letter that had the smell of Chloe's perfume.

Dear Luke (If you do read this),

I have your Mary with me. If you think that Mary is dead... She's not. My men just hit

Mary and Maddy softly so don't worry. If you want them I would suggest to keep

your phone next to you at all time. I will call you and tell you the requirements for

getting them back. I also suggest to be contacted with Austin I will be call him more

often. You might be asking why I would be calling him for this situation... Just

remember Luke you're not the only one who loves Mary or who Mary loves. I will be

calling one of you guys in an hour but just to tell you that I have changed my number

and my new phone number is private.

From the school's perfect girl,

Chloe <3

My body was building anger that I crumbled the paper and threw it to the ground. I already broke up with that bitch, why would she want to kidnap her. I was pacing back and forth with so many thoughts in my head until my phone began ringing loudly.

*RING* *RING*

Luke and I exchanged looks then back at my phone. I stand still trying to move but my nervousness kept stoping me to even move.

"What are you waiting for go answer it!" Luke demanded. I speed walked to my phone picking it up poking the answer bar and held it near my ear.

"H-hello" I stuttered