Chapter Four (Part One)

I got to the lunch tables as Austin told me. Well since no one or Austin was here I thought I would sing to my favorite song I love so much. Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke H. are a band called 5SOS, it's cool how we have a talented band like them at our school. They started posting music video on YouTube and my favorite is "She Looks So Perfect."(Perfection) I better start singing before Austin comes. I skip to where it starts "You looks so perfect standing there"

(Starts singing)

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear"

"And I know now that I'm so down"

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art"

"I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart"

"And I know now that I'm so down"

I continued to sing but I felt like if someone was watching me. I turned around and saw Austin looking at me. I felt frozen and didn't know what to say. He stared at me with a confused look. Is he going to say something? Do I say something?

Austin pov:

I was walking to the lunch tables. Mary better be there or she'll regret it on Monday. I got closer to her and was going to call her but she was singing a 5SOS song, which by the way they go to our school. She was singing "She Looks So Perfect"

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwater"

"And I know now that I'm so down"

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art"

"I got you name tattooed in an arrow heart"

"And I know now that I'm so down"

Wow, her voice sounds like an angel. I never knew she could sing. I stand behind her and listen. I think she knew I was there because she turned around. She was turned red(embarrassed) and was frozen. I looked at her confused. It was silent for like two minutes. Then I broke the silence.

"Mary I never knew you could sing"

"I can't"

"But I heard you right now and you're amazing!"

"No I'm terrible and you would be telling me the same thing"

"Well I disagree"

"Really?"

"Really"

Mary pov:

............

{A/N: Yeah cliff hanger here... Is that what you call it---> idk but tomorrow I'll be posting part 2 of chapter 4 because I wanted it to. And I will be posting right now my new story called "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" so go check it out and vote for that please. Also please vote and comment on this story because it motivates me to write more. And can we talk about 5SOS they are amazing. But anyways thank you for the support. ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)