Chapter Twenty-Four

Mary pov:

I felt like I was in this house for eternity and would never get out. It's been hours since I seen Chloe. Madelin and I were bored sitting on these chairs and were starving to death. I don't even know how many days have past by or what time it was or is it day or night. I just want Madelin and I to be saved.

*creak*

The door began to open revealing stupid Chloe with a smirk on her face.

"Guess who's coming to save your asses" Chloe asked

"....." I stayed quiet

"Your two boyfriends Luke and Austin are going to save your asses" she paused for a moment "they better give me the $1,000,000 dollars"

I was so happy and relieved that they were coming to save us. I became calmer and less scared knowing Madelin and I would be saved.

"When are they coming?" I asked

"Tonight"

"Really"

"They'll get you both back as soon as I count the money in front of them so I'm sure they brought the $1,000,000."

"So if they even miss a dollar they won't get one of us"

"Exactly"

"Ok" is all I manage to say

I'm just happy that the boys are going to save us.

Luke pov:

The boys and I got to Sam and Maz's house. We knocked their house and the door opened. It was Maz at the door.

"Hi cunts" he said "come in"

"Oh, hi fuckers, what brings you here to our casa" Sam asked

"I can't really explain much but my..." I bit my lip "girlfriend is in trouble and I need some of your weapons to save her and her friend"

"Girlfriend aye. Is she pretty?" Sam asked

"Sam this isn't a fucking joke! Please just give us weapons. This is urgent!" I raise my voice

"Luke you ain't going without us though" Maz said

"Why not"

"You need extra help"

"You mean you'll help us" Jai asked

"Yup" both Maz and Sam said together

"This is great" I was happy I had this two cunts

"Let's go get some guns from our special hiding place" Maz took us to their "special place which was only their garage, how "special" (sarcasm)

As we got inside the garage, there was so many guns on the wall and tables. I was surprised they could even afford these many guns. They had like 100 different kinds.
We're do we even start?

Austin Pov:

We were at the police station waiting for our turn to be called. I couldn't be still for a moment. I had to be standing up walking back and forth or else I got shaky or impatient.

What if Mary was being tortured right now. What if she's dead? What has Chloe done to her?

"Mr. Mahone" a deep voice called

"That is me sir"

"Please sit in my office" he motioned to the chairs in his office. Alex and I sat down except Robert and Zach "what's the problem boys"

"This might sound crazy but my ex-girlfriend kidnapped my girlfriend and her friend"

The officer seem confused about what I said "So your ex kidnapped your girlfriend and her friend"

"Yahhhh....." I awkwardly say

"When did this happen?" He asked

"Yesterday" I answered

"Do you know where she has them?"

"Yes"

"Okay were?" He asked

"Before I can tell you, you have to listen to our plan"

"Plan?" This officer really irritated me

"Yes the place she has them is a place my friends and I would hang out long time ago. We came here to ask you if you could join us?"

"Depends, continue"

"We know a lot of good hiding spots in that area and wanted you guys to hide. They have asked for $1,000,000 but we want to pretend to give it to her while our other two friends go inside and get the girls." I made myself confused

"Boy I don't know how this is going to work but I think I can call some of the officer to help"

"Thank you so much"

This plan is going to work; I know it!

(A/N: Guys this isn't really a chapter it's more of what's happening at the moment for them. I haven't updated because I'm trying to think what to write next for the chapter but I don't want it to be bad. I'm really sorry but the next few parts are good. And the sequel is coming😊😊😊. Thanks for the support and love ~ Karla)