Chapter Fifteen

Mary pov:

I was having so much fun at fair. I haven't felt this happy for a long time, I missed this feeling. Even Luke was having fun.

It started to get darker and we passed the Ferris wheel a lot of times and Luke would stared at it for a long time. This boy really wants to go on that wheel. We went on a couple of more rides and then it was dark. Now I have to experience something I hate so much.

"Mary can we go on now"

"Yes Luke"

The line wasn't as long like the other rides we went on. It was pretty quick. I was glad it was quick because it was awkward between Luke and I. He would start a conversation and I just answer and be quiet after that.

We were almost to the front, just minus like 10 people and were there.

(Five minutes later)

We got inside the cart and we sat next to each other. Luke did that thing that guys do, he pretended he was tired and he stretched his arms and had one arm on my back. Boys.

The wheel would move us up every three minutes for the new people to go on. Then we got to the top.

"Mary look on the window"

He point to the window and you could see all the lights and fair stuff.

"It's beautiful"

"It's not that bad huh"

"No it's not"

I kept looking straight but stupid me had to look down. I saw how high we were and I freaked out. Worst thing was that the wheel moved without stopping.

I hugged Luke and dug my head to his chest

"Luke get me off please"

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead

"It's alright Mary, I'm here"

"Trust me nothing is going to happen"

"Promise"

"Promise"

The wheel went for the third time but then it got stuck. Guess who got stuck on the top; Me and Luke. Fuck!

I was freaking out more than before and was shaking the cart

"Mary calm down"

"No! We're fucking stuck Luke"

"But you can see the beautiful lights and people and rides"

"I guess"

I looked out of the window again and was happy. I saw so many people smile and laughing. Children running around and couples kissing and holding hands. I wish that was me with Austin or Luke.

Luke saw the couples as well and looked at me. Probably he thought the same as me.

"Mary you know that could be us"

"No it can't"

"Is it because you have mixed feeling about me and Austin"

"How do you know that" I looked at him

"Because I can see it in your eyes"

"You can"

"Yes"

"Luke I don't know because both of you guys were horrible to me"

He looked down at his shoes and got my hands. He began to cry a little and took a deep breath then looked at me.

"Mary I don't know what happen to me but I never meant to do this to you. I liked you when I first saw you and still do. Maybe without thinking I thought I would get your attention by bullying you but I was stupid. I don't care about anything else but your forgiveness. Please Mary"

"Luke I-"

Before I could finish I felt soft lips on mine. Luke kissed me so passionately and I loved it. I actually kissed back and didn't want it to end. The fireworks outside made this moment even better. The two carts from the front and back were cheering for us and I pulled away and blushed. Luke chuckled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Mary"

"Yah"

"Will you be my girlfriend"

.....

{A/N: Holy potatoes what is happening!!! Please keep commenting and voting. Please read my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)