Chapter Two

Luke pov:

We just passed Austin and Alex. It just felt weird and they looked at us disgusted. Really I didn't give a crap about there stupid crew. Our group was better than theirs. It's me, my twin brother Jai, Daniel, and James, and my older brother Beau but he doesn't go to school anymore. Basically we both have equal people.

I'm the leader of the group and come up with everything we do. I came up with the name, Janoskians, and the name of our fans, Janoskianators. We do YouTube videos but I do the editing. I do most of the work. Same thing with Austin, he did YouTube but sings and his friends help him write songs, while he does most of the work. We both are getting bigger everyday and I hope I get out of this school soon.

Our groups have hated each other since last year which the argument didn't go we'll. we almost ended up killing each other. Our story will never be told.

(Later that day)

In 6th period (science) I was tapping my pencil on my desk because I was done with my work while others were still working. When everyone was done, the teacher started talking about a new project...

Mr. Michael:

"Class today we will start a new project and I'll be picking your partners."

I hope I get someone smart so I don't have to do much work.

He started saying each partner...

"Cameron and Zach" (Zach from Foolish 4)

"Ashton and Luke H."

Thought it was me, oh well

"Michael and Calum"

"Catherine and Jessica"

"Bradley and Connor"

He kept saying more names and I checked who was still left. Only four... Me, Zendaya, Kian Lawley, and Mary. I don't want to be with Mary, even though she is smart, she'll ruin my reputation.

"Zendaya and Kian"

NOOOO!!

"Mary and Luke"

FUCK!!

"Ok class, go to your partner now"

I wonder how this will go?

Mary pov:

NO!!

I have a project with my bully. Why Mr. Michael, why? My life got worst.

"Ok class, go to your partner now"

Luke looked at me with a death glare, so I just went to his desk. I was frightened, I just wanted to die.

"You will be doing all the work bitch" said Luke rudely

"Okay" I whispered

"Speak up!" Let's just say Luke is a dick

"Okay" I said more confidently

"That's fucking better" Alright Luke

"Alright class, this project is homework not school work"

Great this will be interesting (sarcasm there)

We will do this at my house, alright?!" why does Luke get to choose where we do the project?

"Alright Luke"

Now I'm going to die, having to be with four bullies at their own home. I might have five, Luke's older brother Beau. My life is over.

{A/N I might update tomorrow or the day after so say tune}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)

Thanks!!