Chapter Five (Part Two)

Luke pov:

I got home with the boys and when we got inside, I saw Mary's backpack. She was here already? But where is she? If that little brat is looking threw my house oh she'll see what's coming to her. But just realized Beau was here. Is she with Beau?

I went upstairs to look for them. I heard people talking and little bit of crying in Beau's room. The door wasn't fully close so I had a chance of hearing and seeing what's happening. I know it was Beau and Mary talking. Although she was crying and Beau looked sorry for her.

Mary was telling Beau everything that happens to her at school. How our group always bully her and how also the Foolish Four bully her and how half the school tells her shit.

"Beau that's why my life is sad. I always come home, go to my room and lock my door, and start to cry on my bed. I always ask myself why everyone hates me. I hate my life. I've tried to stay strong but the strong ness in me is fading away quick. I feel like cutting and dying but theres no use. I have eight bullies and I won't stop getting bullied in my life. My life is shit and hell" She said with a sniffle. Beau was comforting her and telling her everything was okay.

Wow, does Mary feel like that. I mean I did want her to feel bad but not say the worst things to herself. I just realized if our fans found out this, they would be shocked. I wanted to sit next to Mary and tell her everything will be alright and that I'm sorry.

I pretend that I barely came and knocked on Beau's door.

"Come in" he said

Mary was quickly wiping her tears away and faked a smile. It made me feel horrible.

Wait what I'm I saying, am I like changing for a nice person?

"Oh hey Mary didn't know you were here"

"I got here thirty minutes ago" she said

"Well Beau if you don't mind me and Mary are going to do our science project"

"Alright just don't do anything to each other"

"Come on Mary"

We went in my room and I sat on my bed while Mary just sat on the floor. I'm not going to do anything to her.

"Mary you know you can sit on my bed, right?"

"No it's ok, I don't want to ruin your bed"

She's afraid of me. She's afraid I'm going to yell or abuse her. She sat there so scared but pretty looking.

I know I'm mean to her but I did have a crush on her since the day I met her. But something in my head told me to hate her. Ever since me and Austin bullied her, everyone started to tag along with it and of course our crew/group. Now when she told Beau everything and how her life is shit, I've realize so much about her. I feel guilty also because she's turned really skinny that now you can see her bones.

"Mary can I ask you something"

"Ye-yeah" she stuttered

"Are you scared of me?"

"N-no"

"I know you are. I know that my group and Austin's crew make you feel like shit. I know you don't eat like you use to. I know you're in pain and hurting. I heard everything Mary."

"Aw-"

"Mary I'm sorry about what I do but it's hard to change that now, I'm really sorry. I figured that if my fans found out about this they would be shocked. I never meant it to go this far but my bully ness overcame me."

"Luke I'm sorry but I can't ever forgive anyone in life, I don't trust people because they change"

"Oh"

I understand her

"One more question"

"Yeah"

"Can I kiss you?"

...................

{A/N: cliff hanger.... I hope she accepts his kiss like I would because he is Luke Brooks. Anyways please keep voting and commenting. Also read my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the support and love ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)