19

"So, that's why you hit me?! To remove a seal?!" Naruto yelled. "Yeah, I suppose I should've told you instead. It would've been a lot easier." I explained. "Yeah! You should've told me! I'm your son, after all! Hell, you could've at least warned me that I were going to remove it, dammit!" Naruto whined.

I smiled and playfully tugged on his ear. "True, you are my son, and I am your mother. But I was only doing what I thought was best. I'm sorry about that. Also, you shouldn't swear in front of me." I said. Naruto grinned and made me let go of his ear.

"Okay, but I'm allowed to swear if  it's necessary, right?" He asked. "Necessary?" I repeated. "What do you mean?"

"Well... Say, I'm like, really because someone kidnapped you, for example. Am I allowed to swear from that?"

"Hmm... I suppose so," I gently ruffled his head. "But enough talk for now. Let's eat!" I said. "Yeah!" Naruto agreed, and began to wolf down his food. "This is truly delicious, Mr. Teuchi. You've outdone yourself once again." I said.

"Oh, you're too sweet, Miss Haru." He replied, blushing. I smiled at him and continued to eat my food. "U-Um... Excuse me?"

Naruto and I turned around, spotting Hinata under the curtain. "Hinata?" Naruto said with his mouth full of ramen. "Hi, Hinata." I greeted. "What are you doing here?" Naruto asked. "I invited her," I answered. "Come on in. Have a seat." I beckoned her over. 

Hinata walked over to us and I got up so she could have my seat. I sat beside her and ordered her a bowl of ramen. "How have you been, Hinata?" I asked. "I'm fine." She answered, shyly.

"Oh, yeah! Hinata did amazing during the Chunin Exams! They way she fought Neji was totally awesome!" Naruto mentioned. "Oh, really? So, you're advancing to the finals as well?" I asked Hinata. "Oh... No, I'm not. I didn't beat Neji." She said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. But I'm sure you did your best. You're a very talented girl, Hinata. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, okay?" I said. Hinata looked at me with a soft blush before smiling gently while giving me a nod. "Thank you, Miss Hana." She thanked. 

"Please, call me 'Haru'." I said. "Yeah! Mom's right, Hinata! You're a skilled ninja! Don't let anybody get you down!" Naruto chimed in. Hinata's face turn red as steam burst out of her ears before falling off her chair like if she fainted. Which I'm pretty sure she did. "Hinata!" 

Naruto and I were both by her side as she laid there on the ground. "Hinata, are you all right?" Naruto asked, shaking her. "Hinata? Does she do this often, Naruto?" I asked. "I don't know. This is the first time I've ever seen her do this." Naruto admitted. 

I placed my hand over her head to see if she had a fever, then got behind her, placing her head in my lap. "What are you doing, Mom?" Naruto asked as I went through my handbag. I took a small bottle, took off the top, then gently waved it under Hinata's nose.

"What is that stuff?" Naruto asked. "Just some smelling substance that I carry around for situations like these." I answered. 

"What else do you have in there?"

"A couple of severed fingers."

Naruto's face went pale. "R-Really?" He asked. "No, I was just kidding." I said, giggling. I took the bottle away from Hinata as she started to wake up. "Welcome back, Hinata." I said, smiling down at her. "Haru..." She looked over at Naruto. "Naruto... What happened?" She whispered. 

"You blacked out, dear." I explained. "Aw, man! Thank goodness! You had me worried! I thought something terrible happened to you!" Naruto said. "Here, stand up," I helped Hinata to her feet and helped her back in her seat. "Are you all right?" I asked.