Sangeeth

Nandini got ready. All her friends cum bhabhi and chachi went to their rooms to get ready.
Murthy came to see her.

Nandini hugged him

Nandini hugged him. Murthy got tears.
"Chutki!!! You are beautiful"
"Appa shall we postpone marriage? See you are again crying"
"Nandu!! Listen to me carefully. What ever be the situation, you will be strong, yes?"
"Yes appa"
"From now on you will be alone still be strong appa can't come to you, still you should be strong."
"No you must be present their as my back bone always"
"Try to understand Chutki, promise me you will be strong?"
Nandini sat in his lap and wrapped his neck with her tiny hands leaning on him "no I don't want to be strong"
Murthy was about say something Naren barged in "aaaa not again appa!!!! Arya house is just three mins walk away. Guys grow up!!! Come on Nandu it's for surprise time"
"Naren let me talk to her" murthy want to take promise
"No I am not listening" he dragged Nandini to lawn.

Lawn is almost dark spot light is on Nandini
"Bhai what is this why is this so dark?"
Light started to glow first dim next brighter one. Nandini when saw her old age home friends clapping for her she is so happy.
"Thank you bhai" she hugged him
"Surprise is still left" he turned towards stage which is dark but a slow melody of guitar playing voice is coming from stage.
Nandini is trying hard see who it is
At once lights on stage switched on, fab 5 standing on their positions with instruments
Nandini looked around for Murthy and ran to him. Hugged him tight
"Thank you appa it's him playing for me? Is this true? Real?" She is surprised
"Nandu!!! It's my gift for you not appa's" naren screamed

Sawalisi raat hai song is playing all took their seats.
Nandini is still in state of shock. She is just starring at Manik

After song completed Naren came to stage.
"Good evening everyone. Thank you for making your presence to make my sister happiness and bless her. I want to thank fab5 specially, they agreed to come not only that they are going to perform till end. I am overwhelmed with this. My sister Miss Nandini Murthy is craziest fan of you guys specially Manik. This is my gift to her for her marriage. Chutki!!!! We love you. Ok guys stage is all your"
He gave mike to Mukthi

"Well ..... Miss Nandini Murthy thank you. We wish you a best life a head. If you have any special song you want us to sing for you, you can"
Nandini got up "I love the one which you sang just now. That was the first song which contacted you guys with me. Thank you all for coming. It's vows a lot to me." She got tears
"Anything for me it's pleasure listening to you guys"

Murthy took the mike from Nandini "thank you all for coming Nandu is Veena player she has dream to play with you guys if you allow her..."
All fab5 looked at each other. Manik smiled at Mukthi
"That's great you are welcome Nandini"

Nandini all of sudden became nervous "appa how can I?"
"Nandu!!! You can come on"
All encouraged her she walked to stage looked straight into Manik's eyes felt more nervous bit her lip, holding the corners of lehanga.
Alya hugged her "it's ok just start that's it" she smiled . Took her position