Back review

After dinner navya and Nandini are sitting together talking. Manik went to his room. Naren too joined them.
"How are you janu??? Is everything fine?" Navya asked curiously
"I am in heaven navya, you saw na mom is so sweet, Macho always sticks to me, all family members respects me a lot, office house his music and mainly him life is so happy. I am very much happy" she smiled
"We can see that" Naren said hugging her
Nyeonika came "navya you need rest in this condition, happy!!! Did you keep what I said in guest room?"
"Yes madam ji, I kept ice cream, achar, water, milk, juice and..... one lemon"
"Good go bring milk for Nandu" Nyeonika said removing all jewellery which Nandini was wearing so that she can feel relaxed
"Where is your Macho??? He always sticks to you na? Where is he?"
"Mom why do you always taunt him? He went to room"
"Wow then count three navya you will listen his shout" nyeonika said look up to his room
"No he won't see he knows I am talking to navya" Nandini said blushing
"3....2...." Nyeonika is counting
"Chutki" Manik shouted all three busted into laughter
Nandini embarrassed
"I knew it See my son, go it's pretty late tomorrow you can talk happily. Now let her take rest she had a plane journey na"
Nandini bid bye and good night to all and reached up.

When Manik saw her at last step he took her in arms and walked in to room while Nandini was protesting for picking her up all the way to drop her down.

When they entered Nandini eyes pooped out. Total room is decorated with rose petals and scented candles. She smiled "loved it?" He asked
She hugged him and kissed him . That's when she looked at him

She jumped down fastly "machooo what is this??? You aur muchh? Moustaches? Can't believe???? Is this dream? Am I dreaming?? Ooooo Wow o my god!!!!! You know I have a crazy dream of seeing you in moustaches. You are looking sinfully sexy and hot. I can't control any more" she made him lean and took his lips, Manik with happiness took the kiss more passionately.
When both found themselves lack of oxygen parted back "I loved it"
"I heard you saying Mukthi about your fantasy of seeing me in muchhh so this one, that's why I kept beard for long time so that you won't get doubt and I can surprise. See I found it in your eyes" she agin kissed him
"I never do anything for you, where as you always do amazing things for me, bringing bhai and navya is best thing I love for that and now this one What should I do for you?" She asked genuinely
"Make love to me, then love me, then smile for me. Mostly say your only mine"
"I am always your only yours hamesha. Nandini will surely die if she even be away from for an hour"
"Nandini?" She shouted with fear "never say that I will never let you go away from me" he kissed her.
"I want to make you happy and landed up crying when you gave me best surprise" Nandini said with pout
"It is needed from eleven months you are holding those tears now they came out you are pure as rain drop only mine so don't think stupid"
"What did I do to get you in my life Macho?"
"What I did to get you my wify?" Manik imitated her both giggled loudly
That night was again a remarkable night for them.

Next day Nandini made all navya's favourite for breakfast. When she completed all her works navya and Nandini sat in her room. Naren went with Manik. Nandini took leave to spend time with navya.

"Nandini now say everything happened from start" navya asked
"So much happened. When fab5 kidnapped me I was shock then I composed and asked them leave me, tried to convince them even I was ready to marry Macho. My only focus was on Appa. I was scared what will happened to him? At night I ran away, how stupid is this sentence of mine, they allowed me to run away. Yes well if I now think it's correct.

Macho was sleeping on couch infront of my room, two girl besides me, front door was open, I even dropped some vase or so still no body came to me. Car was ready at front door, not even guards nor the watchman stopped me, I just came home. That was it navya that was it my life became question, that is when my whole bloody life crushed under one question how come my Appa, the famous Nandini murthy Appa. Who is only famous as ideal and most stupidly in love with his daughter doubted her character and shut doors of his heart for me. For me???? How can he? How dare he? But he did yes he did.